Agnostic.com

5 1

What are 1-3 things (characteristics) you most love about yourself?

Example: I enjoy my sense of humor, high energy, and adventurous nature.

birdingnut 8 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like my sense of humor (though I'm probably the only one). My sister and I have a joke, I yell at her, “I’m funny DAMMIT!” And she just shakes her head.

I also love my love for music. Not my ‘taste’ in music, but my love for it. To me music is this transcendent “element?” that moves me, physically and emotionally. Everything from Beethoven to Brecik, Abba to AC/DC... there is so much wonderful music out there, and I get drawn into the very structure of it.

I also like my ability to tell a story. I love stories and they move me significantly. I get into a story and it “becomes” me... I can live a whole other life while still hanging about in this one.

I have a wicked sense of humor, I'm hyper aware and I have an unnatural ability to attract cats.

Mmmmmmm.....I got nothing.

My sense of humor, creativity, and sensitive nature.

Only three? My positive outlook, my empathy, my ability to listen and understand, sense of humour, kindness, and my desire to help others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.