Agnostic.com

12 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is the sort of question to keep you awake at night.

Just seeing the parking lot full at our local churches on free food day is enough for me to know there is a great problem...these are families struggling, especially at the end of the month...we are supposed to be the wealthiest nation? How can we be when we have such ignorant elected officials?

@sweetcharlotte How nice of him after he called the city I lived in a shithole because he flew over our railroad distribution center in winter....he just needs to travel to central PA to see the many people on welfare and with no jobs...we also have a huge opiod problem here..he is delusional and living in a bubble

Maybe he doesn't because he has a personal chef? I've volunteered at soup kitchens since I was about 15 yrs old... People are having difficulty...

Bunch of sociopaths. I wish I could trade lives with them for a year...except I’d rather starve than be Republican.

Those people couldn't be further out of touch with reality

Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 30, 2019

A shameful level of willful ignorance.

I volunteer at our local food bank,,,and we have the problem here in the UK too. It doesn’t take much to upset the balance in low income families who are just about managing to get by. A redundancy, a marriage break down, an illness, a rent increase, unexpected household bill, car repair, ....they all can mean not enough money left for food. The crises may all be different, but the result is always the same....hunger. It’s shocking in modern day USA or UK that families need to rely on the generosity of strangers who donate food and time to service their most very basic human requirement. For any politician, to either not know ...or worse, to deny that this is so, means they are unfit for public office.

Stupidity and Ignorance rule the day folks..smh

He does realize there's a world beyond the chamber walls, no?

Nope.

Can you say, "out of touch"??!!

The rethuglians show time and time again how out of touch they are with the other 90%.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:339750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.