Agnostic.com

6 2

Over 30 tweets from POTUS this morning so far..

I should really unfollow him because I haven't been commenting like I was so Im just boosting his Twitter count for no reason. No wonder his followers are grouchy he does this at all hours, my phome has been buzzing with Twitter notifications since before dawn. (up to 42 now since I started tbis and still going strong)🙄

Icant image what he must be thinking... He's always just done what he wants and never had to face scrutiny like this. I wonder how history will see this insane meltdown he so publicly spews everywhere as things get hotter..

Wonder if Melania is in bed listening to him furiously tweet..

MsAl 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One more reason to not use Twitter.

He sent out 60 retweets, including this one. Good thing he doesn't have a real job to deal with.

President Trump on Wednesday went on a spree of retweets, linking to a number of pro-Trump accounts from firefighters, but in the process the president retweeted an account that is urging voters to oust him in 2020.

The account, @gIamourizes, had changed its display name to read "F--- Donald Trump" Wednesday morning following Trump's retweet of a seemingly innocuous reply indicating support for the president.

"My husband a New York City firefighter for 15 years will be voting Trump 2020 all the way!!" read a tweet from the account in reply to conservative commentator Dan Bongino. The president retweeted the post.

The account changed its name and profile image shortly after Trump's retweet. It now has an image of the campaign logo for Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) White House bid.

The account owner later tweeted that they had set up the account to prove that the president was “dumb enough to” retweet any praise.

"What a great morning. In all seriousness, our president is an awful, hateful human being who wants nothing more than to keep the status quo and hatred prevalent in our country when we should be pushing forward with the rest of the world towards progress and change," wrote the Twitter user in the account's only two tweets that did not exist as replies to Trump or other conservatives.

"For the record this account is neither a bot nor a hack, every single tweet has been legitimate," the anonymous account continued. "I just am the type of committed idiot who thought over the past 2 years the President was surely dumb enough to RT literally any praising response to him."
[thehill.com]

The man really needs to get a real job. He has way too much free time.

Melania cannot possibly love or even like it, my gosh can u imagine a more of a hell on earth senario, married to that creep!!

Twitter should just ban his account!

I like that they let him dribble out his true thoughts all the time. Without it he would probably have alot more respect. I like to see all the other Republicans having to twist their stories all the time to go with his Twitter whims. He's just throwing their worst true colors out there all the time.

@MsAl You do have a valid point. Its just that I get so sick and tired of his constant tweet-drivel!

I guess Joe Biden spoke to firefighters about Unions? (judging by his retweets)

MsAl Level 8 May 1, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340119
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.