Agnostic.com

9 0

Anyone a karaoke fan?

Sang karaoke for the second time tonight (first time was a week and a half ago). It may be a little like crack...

Club 90, Sandy (if you're a local). Kind of a weird place, mostly geared toward an older crowd, totally my speed 😉

Distraqted 3 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Karaoke is a kick! You don't have to be good, you just have to be there.

I can do kereoke... after having a coupel of drinks.

@Distraqted It has to be two. Nor more no less. Enough to loosen up the vocal range a bit, but not so much that I no longer hit the notes.

It was fun, until I moved down here to Florida, it just doesn't seem as fun as it once was.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

As a musician I can't listen to it. It physically hurts to listen to people who think they can sing. On the other hand I understand that this may be the only chance folks get a chance to perform in front of an audience. So go for it.

I love it!! Being a (ahem) child of the 80's, I like singing that type of stuff, as well as a bit of 90's grunge. Everyone should get their karaoke on at some point in their life!!

I sing classically with my concert choir - but I adore karaoke. A completely different way to use the voice! It does seem that they are geared toward what we might call an "older crowd" but - we have the best music, after all! 🙂

I sing classically with my concert choir - but I adore karaoke. A completely different way to use the voice! It does seem that they are geared toward what we might call an "older crowd" but - we have the best music, after all! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.