Agnostic.com

10 11

Democrat mocks Barr with bucket of fried chicken at hearing

Hilarious! Bwaak!

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was a good job of trolling, but I do not think it was appropriate. This is a serious, serious situation that can now be fairly called a constitutional crisis. It is no joking matter. People like this should be busy issuing subpoenas, and arresting people who don't obey them.

Amusing, yeah, but really not appropriate given the situation.

A bucket of tar and a bag of feathers would have been better.

I thought it was so great!

Hope they nail him.. that didnt get any cable coverage

@Buddha

Nail who?

@LiterateHiker Barr

Just like that he will be fried

I have often thought political parties should be as illegal as any other gang! And public officials should be required to work for the best interests of the country...not their gang!

politican,,most of them should be put in adult diapers with a pacifier in there mouth, They definitly do not do adulting or even have a care about those who elected them,,it is all about the party,,wish they would outlaw all partys ,so they could all work as one for the good of there country ,just sayin

That is so disrespectful to the fried chickens of this world..

Not that Barr isn’t deserving of some mockery (and prosecution), I’m not fond of these kinds of display.
Things like this could come back at Mr Cohen.

I saw this earlier today...it was awesome and clever

I agree!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.