Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Majority of Americans refuse to vote for Trump in 2020, poll suggests | The Independent

I see Trump's biggest problem as beign tht the independents who voted for him before won't do so again sue to all his broken promises and the way too many lies he has told.

snytiger6 9 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Still need progressive to vote

Was the lack of progressive votes that put him in office

long way to go before then and plenty of time for the marketing guys to herd the sheep up into tight bunches

I would vote for anyone else...seriously gave this a lot of thought...well, except for Pence...I wouldn't vote for him...

Back when I was workign on TV sets, I met Andy Dick and althoug hhe isn't too bright, he'd still do a better job than Trump, because Andy Dick at least tries to do what is right. So, even Andy Dick would be better than Trump.

Yes but they had better not stay home again. That was the problem in '16.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.