Agnostic.com

17 1

What is everyone's favorite passtime?

GavenKimball 4 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wilderness camping! Hands Down favorite.

I like reading and doing crossword puzzles.

Ohh heavens, I can't pick just ONE! I can probably pick... THREE, and I'll go off the top of my head. 1) Playing, listening to, downloading, and/or swapping music with friends. 2) Doing research and taking notes on subjects that interest me (which are numerous) 3) Playing with makeup (in a nerdy, experimental way rather than an I-want-to-look-"hot" kind of way--not that wanting to look hot is always bad or anything).

Chess, and reading science fiction

Finding or growing living things.

I like to read books - not very many novels. I like non-fiction the best. I like chatting with people from different countries. I can get first hand accounts of events happening in Europe, Africa, Middle East, etc.

SKH78 Level 8 Mar 8, 2018

In general, making stuff. This could mean making robots or videos for my channel, or working on a website, or whatever. I like the whole process of taking an idea and turning it into something that I, and hopefully others, enjoy.

Feeling sorry for myself, worrying and rehashing all the injustices life has bestowed upon me. 🙂

Drinking milk and losing myself in a story...a show, a movie, a book, a music ("a" music?)...whatever form it is in. Epic ones preferred. 🙂

Kyle Level 4 Mar 8, 2018

Martinis and Netflix

Creation--delicious food, visual art with markers or pencil, stories and poetry, furniture, welcoming environments... I was born to create!

Watching F1 racing.

JK666 Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

Mine is creating things

Shoutout to a fellow creator! 🙂

hello @Ora_11_11, what do you create? I will give most things a bloody good try. I hate doing what everyone else does. the last thing I made was the rustic table out of an old cable real.

Lately much of it has been this site. I really need to take a serious look at my my life!

Jeez, I'm glad somebody else said it 1st.

@Condor5 Sad ain't it?

@Sticks48 oy.

Motorsport

If you've never been on a starting line, I offer you these words by Steve McQueen

“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

You will never be more alive than in that moment before the flag drops and you've dozens of screaming engines lined up on each side of you. You're about to drag race 10 wide into a corner that will only pass 4. Things are about to get real in a hurry.

An MMA fighter may know something similar as the first bell rings. Otherwise, I cannot imagine what might match it.

I like beign naked in the forest, hiking and swimming. Tht is what I liek best. However, I actually spend mos tof my time at home reading (listenign to audio books, because i am legally blind).

My favorite pastime is writing Science Fiction. In fact, my novel 'Where the Stars Hang' (coming soon) has several chapters set in Utah.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.