Agnostic.com

28 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOTS of people are taking this stuff VERY seriously.

As far-fetched as it seems to a rational person, there are an awful lot of people in the US who are more than willing to go to war for "god and 45".
Dismiss that idea at your own peril.

Strictly speaking the evangelist are protected by freedom of speech as well, so they can say whatever nonsense they want. That's the whole point of freedom of speech, to protect the one we despise the most. Just so be clear, I don't agree with their holly BS statement by any means but like it or not, they have the right to be that stupid.

@altschmerz well, that's your freedom of speech. I don't like it because you are not comparing apples to apples but it is your right none the less

@altschmerz Again, that's your freedom of speech right. However, I don't have to agree with you

@altschmerz ok, now we can turn the page and move on. Nice talk actually. Cheers !!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:341901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.