Agnostic.com

4 0

Ever been attacked or thretened for refusing to convert, usually they're manipulative to the point of narcissism but I've had quite a few who got aggressive to me after it became apparent that me converting just isn't going to happen. I mean when someone brings up the subject to me I make it clear straight off the boat I'm not interested in their bullshit "faith".

WilliamBuchanan 3 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had some people who were persistent, who will follow me and keep talking, much like a strange dog might follow you and keep barking. Like with dogs, if you keep walking away they do eventually give up.

I have seen videos online though were dome people were literally tortured and they describe (recounted) how they had electrodes attached to their genitals to give electric shocks. Of course those videos were about trying to cure the "gay" out of people, usually with the consent of parents (if under 18), bu tin some instances, adults were literally kidnapped and subjected to torture to try to change them.

When I was in high school, I got up and walked out of a church because the preacher was getting weird and crazy. As I was walking out, he told the congregants to grab me before I could leave. That scared me so bad that I ran out as fast as I could.

Definitely a horror story and it's also illegal arrest under the eyes of the law, you basically could have had them up on charges

I've never heard of conversion by force in modern times. It seems unlikely that coercion or threat would accomplish just the opposite.

SamL Level 7 Nov 11, 2017

Trust me there are still plenty of these idiots who do and they're quite vicious.

All the time. I used to just mind my own business. But then at the dawn of the civilian internet, I noticed that any Jewish group (I'm culturally Jewish) would quickly be invaded by rabid evangelicals. So I started fighting back. I once caused the entire religion section of Taboo Groups to be deleted. And now, by the time we have Facebook, my sparring is typically challenging these people to actually perform experiments rather than just saying that one particular evolutionary theory or another is wrong, or that there has to be a prime cause (ha!) or whatever. And I uniformly get literally consigned to hell when they run out f counter-arguments.

I love it when they lose their shit like that ????
Being an abductee I found out our true history has been hidden from us, to the point where people can come across some ancient monument without a clue that it's actually exo-archeology, it's literally everywhere.

@WilliamBuchanan I'm not ready for the ancient astronaut thing, but a few year ago while channel surfing I saw a show cataloging neolithic / chalcolithic artifacts that look like flying machines, and demonstrated that at least some of the, when scaled up, could actually fly. Food for thought.

I found out through hypnosis I have met some also during meditation I encountered different ones only this time tall Nordics, watching YouTube a guy called Ivan Teller channeling a reptilian who kind of ok so I posted on the comments section "seems a cool rep" and it wasn't long until I felt his essence come through..... If my neighbors dog didn't react I would have wondered if I was going nuts. This is how I'm so sure they not only exist but we (the human race) have had a long and intimate relationship with our cosmic family. They're practically family, the blessing in that is that we will never be attacked by other races and the ones that are here won't permit a nuclear war.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.