Agnostic.com

56 2

What are your deal breakers? Not like the major ones (dishonest, unfaithful, self obsessed, abusive) but like little deal breakers

LadyAlyxandrea 8 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments (51 - 56)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Intelkectually dead people that do not ask questions and are generally afraid to be smart. Zzzzzz

People unable to accept the adamantine bond between me and my cat. Youre going to have to deal that Im his Chewbacca, and we just went all over America, coast to coast election working/fightin redhats/nazis. Its real. Theres a lot of them. They almost got us in Vegas.

Religious, materialistic, bad hygiene, fiscally irresponsible,

I'm not really a jugdemental person, and I think its dickish to have ultimatums, but... if you don't enjoy pizza, I just can't allow that much negativity in my life.

Marz Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

I don't trust anyone who says they don't like pizza. They're obviously inhuman

Cigs are still a breaker for me, that and large festering wounds on the face. Lol

Deal breakers:
No rRumpeteers allowed.
Religious nutbags.
Cannot hate cats.
Addiction.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.