Agnostic.com

31 9

Anyone a fan of multiverse theory?

Amymichelle 4 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am. To think there is only one outcome to what you do is ridiculous, the same as the assumption that we are alone in THIS universe.

Not so arrogant as to believe there is but a SINGLE universe, anymore than I am arrogant enough to believe we are the single life form in our own universe.

I love the idea

yeah sure its a theory that stands up would explain a few anomalies

Definitely. Even starting to wonder if there might be some truth to the Mandela Effect. After all, only in an alternate universe would the Colorado Rockies and Denver Nuggets be better sports teams than the Denver Broncos. (LOL! at my own lame joke)

As fan of comic book growing I've always loved multiverse theory, having that in my head has always given me a different perspective and the ability to think what if.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.