Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK No charges in police shooting of off-duty Colorado deputy

Now they're getting away with murdering other cops. The Grand Jury system is a joke, but if a Prosecutor wants an indictment, an indictment will appear. One must wonder what type of a Prosecutor would willingly allow one cop to murder an unarmed cop and not at least pursue Negligence or Manslaughter. This is very odd and quite troubling.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well...

"The Weld County grand jury's report released Monday does not say why Adams County Sheriff's Deputy Jesse Jenson was chasing another car in rural northern Colorado on Jan. 16, traveling more than 90 miles per hour.

According to the report, LaSalle Police Officer Caroline Persichetti shot Jenson when he exited his car at an intersection and came toward her, ignoring commands to stop.

The report says Persichetti told grand jurors that she could not see Jenson's left hand and believed he had a gun. Investigators later found he was unarmed."

So it sounds like a high-speed chase, followed by a male driver getting out and ignoring the female officer's orders to stop, while keeping one hand out of view. Whether he was or was not unarmed, she couldn't know that at the time. She was justified in acting before he got close enough to take her by surprise with whatever he may have had.

Not negligence, not manslaughter. Especially since he was an officer himself, he knew what to do and failed to do it. I would guess his mental state entered into it somehow. Suicide by another officer's gun?

If anybody reads my papers, such as The Scam of the Legal System, The Legal System Equals Gambling, The Holes in the Legal System and a few others, they can't help but begin to see why this stuff goes on. In a nut shell, the entire thing is a scam with no real standards to go by, it's mostly made up on the spot, and all done in the name of profits!!

Randy

Was it ever determined why the off duty policeman didn't identify himself or why he continued to walk toward the officer?

@SeaGreenEyez
Well there you have it, more proof that the legal system is not only 100% corrupted, but broken as well! So now does anybody still think that we have some kind of a twisted moral obligation to be a participant in it? Expose the fraud and you win!!

Randy

@SeaGreenEyez
All any of them is, is a Road Pirate, operating on the land instead of high seas. So I shed no tears at all when any of them has to ante up and pay the price for their crimes against humanity. Just because they may come to someone's aid once in a while, does not erase all of their scams, frauds and thefts from us the rest of the time. If someone were to make up a tally sheet, it would be more than 90% in the red. The pigs steal more from people now than all other robbers combined!! What does that tell us? If there are any more doctors or nurses who refuse to attend to wounded Road Pirates, I'd like to buy them dinner at a nice restaurant!

Randy

There are no details whatsoever... For all we know this was somehow intentional, and some political BS is preventing the supreme court from pressing charges. Then they have to cover it up and let the shooting go. We know nothing!

GregM Level 5 May 6, 2019

Was the man shot African-American or Hispanic? That'd be my first guess as to why she got off. What troubles me in more and more police killings of suspects, is that the simple statement "I was afraid" seems to justify excessive force. Why can't they teach police that police work is GOING to be scary, but they don't have to use deadly force to deal with that fear. If you are that scared, don't be a police officer.

No, he was caucasian.

All a part of corruption as usual in the good ol' USofA.

No, it typical of Not breaking the Blue Wall code of Silence...👿

What else can you expect from a country that is so violent, paranoid, where life has very little value and viewed only as a commodity or a consumer.

Turnaround

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.