Agnostic.com

5 2

Camp, Fire, Wood

Which is it? 😂

• 6 votes
  • 1 vote
Mark013 7 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

after thinking long and hard, it's both unfortunately. The wood for the campfire is the same firewood used in the camp.

lerlo Level 8 May 21, 2019

Neither. It's just firewood. You don't say fireplace firewood. Although you might specify wood stove firewood because it's shorter, but most people then say stove wood.

Carin Level 8 May 7, 2019

Hotel gas fireplace...

I'm just happy with wood. 😉

I'll provide the fire...😉

@thinktwice LOL! I have no doubt you would.

@Sticks48 hey...are you ok? saw lots of flooding... 😟

@thinktwice It didn't flood here. I did get caught in a flood here three or four years ago. I was looking at it rise as I stood in the doorway of my travel trailer. It stopped about three or four inches from the door. I did lose a vehicle in that one. Most of the really bad weather has been north and east, which is normal for hear. I imagine as big as Austin is now, the heat coming off the city is affecting weather patterns. We are having a beautiful wild flower season.

@Sticks48 I was caught in a flash flood here in my Honda Accord...rescued by the fire department...pretty dramatic...my employees saw me on the news and knew I would be late for work..it was not an experience I would wish on anyone...I bet the flowers are gorgeous!

@thinktwice I'll bet that was scary. I just figured if the trailer moved the woods would stop it from going very far. The flowers are amazing. We had winter rains which makes for great wildflowers, and now the rains are keeping everything very green. We get two springs here. One in the spring and one in the fall.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.