Agnostic.com

13 6

LINK Texas is about to make it illegal for a group of friends to drive to the polls together to vote | Raw Story

OMFG! There's something seriously wrong ... in America ... and specifically within the noogins in the far-right. Seriously! Now car-pooling to the polls needs to be axed? Jesus.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you really believe in what you're selling, you want everybody to vote, because it's the right thing to do. Any attempt to suppress voting means you don't truly believe in what you're selling, and you want to make it hard on the people who might vote against you.

No way...

nothing Surprises me about American politics mostly us non Yanks simply ignore it and await patiently for Trump to Implode !!!

Republican party is active in voter suppression

I'm glad I don't live in Texas but if I did I wouldn't let anybody tell me who I can give a ride to...

Completely unreasonable.

They feel the state turning purple.

It's yet another attempt to supress voting, aimed at poor democrats.

Republicans have proven time and again, they'll go to any lengths to suppress the vote.

Dew25 Level 7 May 8, 2019

Remedies: 1) Violate the law and, when arrested, appeal to the Court as being unconstitutional. 2) Mobilize to vote for legislators that will undo the law.

Texas Republican Assholes strike again very backward state

That is f-cking ridiculous.

Of course, can't have old folks Or the poor voting..Rethuglicans might Lose their White gaaawd given seats.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.