Agnostic.com

28 15

What's up!

(I'm so happy an app like this exists!)

My name is Lydia. I'm an atheist, I was a fundamental Christian 3 years ago but then I studied music and biology and critical thinking in high school, and learned and listened to opinions and arguments, and I was suddenly athiest (After many years of anxiety and painful existential growth). In short, I went from anti-evolution and anti-feminism to hard-core evolutionist and hard-core feminist.

I've only dated 1 person. He didn't actually like me but I had thought he did for the entire relationship (7 months) it's sad. I cry.
I played viola for 7 years.
I'm studying Chemistry, English and Trigonometry currently in college (sophomore) for an associate in science.
I have really impressive savings for the amount of money I make tbh...
I used it to visit Seoul last year.
I work at QuikTrip as a clerk.
I'm not good at making and keeping friends, but I'm reading books on how to be better!
I really do like biology.
Maybe I can become an English teacher and teach in Korea and China and Japan and Taiwan.....etc.-????

lrm9298 3 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do it!!

SamL Level 7 Mar 9, 2018

Your dream of being an English teacher around the world, seems like a good career to follow.

Welcome here!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.