Agnostic.com

10 1

Have you ever had a dream within a dream?

I dreamed that I was dreaming about me dreaming. It was like looking into a mirror reflecting a mirror. Have you ever experienced this?

SamL 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Often, you wake, only to find later that you dind't, it is kinda cool.

Have died in a dream, have fallen asleep in a dream but don't think I've ever dreamt in a dream.

Kimba Level 7 Mar 9, 2018

I've experienced it. Although not recently. It is funny because usually in one of hte dreams i am usually aware I am dreaming. When ou becaome aware you are dreaming you get soem control over what you dream, although control is limited.

Yes I have

It happens to me occasionally that I'm dreaming and something impossible happens within the dream (a dead relative still being alive, for example.) That's when I realise that it's a dream. That typically rolls straight into another dream, where I'm telling loads of people about the dream I just had, and how I figured out that it was a dream. Then I wake up and realise none of that was real either.

Sometimes. I have lucid dreams, where I know I am dreaming, and sometime I wake up to find I am still dreaming. This is not a problem. What is a problem is that thy are often set in places that I miss but no longer exist. And with people who no longer exist. Well, at least they do in my dreams.

Yes recently I had a dream tha I could not wake up when I did wake I quickly realised I was still dreaming the dream carried on for about three more times before I actually woke up , but to be completely honest I'M NOT 100% certain I ever woke up ..........heeelllpppp im trapped in a dream get me out ,!,!,!,!,!

Yes. I have fallen asleep in my dreams before and experienced a new dream after that. The initial dream was me just going about my day, but the second dream was of flying. My dreams are lucid enough that I can actually feel the sensation of flight. Much like jumping off a swing. And when I woke from that dream into the inital one, I could hear my alarm. And then my real alarm went off.

Yes-sometimes they are serial dreams too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34467
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.