Agnostic.com

4 1

QUESTION The Brights' Net - The Brights' "Evolution Poster Project"

A comment in my last notice from this group mentioned how some people learned of this intern'l. movement. One was from agnostic.com. I have mentioned the group several times but was wondering if anyone else knows about this group and is telling others. For educators there is a poster of evolution that has gotten a huge demand. I am a big believer in words being used to change the mind set of a community. This movement follows that idea. From friends (Netherlands) / Net Surfing (Pakistan) / on Second Life (Canada) / Wikipedia (Czech Republic) / someone posted a link (Australia) / Google (Vietnam) / from the book of Dan Brown, Origin (Armenia) / research into Dan Dennett (United Kingdom) /” agnostic.com” (United States) / Daniel Dennett interview on Czech TV (Slovak Republic) / read about it in a crappy Dan Brown novel (India) / from polish Wikipedia (Poland) / one of Dawkins’ articles in ‘The Guardian’ (Germany) / researching james randi (United States) / Richard the chosen one Dawkins (India) / Penn & Teller (Ireland) / TV interview with Dennett (Switzerland) / YouTube (South Africa) / another member (Australia) / my older brother (Ukraine) / a friend (Sweden) / school (Denmark) / skeptics dictionary online (Canada)

JackPedigo 9 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reminds me of [yourlogicalfallacyis.com] I stapled a 5' poster of this it to the science room. You would be surprised how much attention this poster gets.

Great idea, should be in every school science room.

Do you know about them? It is online and international. There is no membership fee but they do often ask for a donation.

Would be cool to have this in every earth scince scool room.

Looks like a nice teaching/educational tool for evolution.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.