Agnostic.com

12 1

Which state or country you want to move to?

Madeline1992 5 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I could live in another country it would probably be France.

If I could live somewhere other than the hell-hole in which I currently reside it would probably farther west, Washington or Oregon perhaps.

Wales, England. Or Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Sometimes I think I'd like to live in Arizona, but the heat and the size of the bugs would be problems. Other places I like to think about relocating to would be New Zealand or Australia. Since I've never been to either, I'm hoping to visit in a few years. I've been to France and England, and I don't want to learn another language that I have to speak full-time (I'm fairly proficient with French).

I love North Carolina, but I'm restless.

Italy. I went there on a study abroad program in 2013, and absolutely loved it. The history, the culture, the fact that a glass of wine was less expensive than a glass of water.

I'm looking into moving to Bulgaria. It's a beautiful country with lots of history.

SamL Level 7 Nov 12, 2017

I've wanted to move to Florida for ages, but I have always been put off by the constant stream of crime and religion. I'm already in the bible belt, if I move I should try getting away from all the religion.

Italy-sardegna

Holland. Very free there

I love Washington State but if I had to move it would probably stay in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and just move down the coast a bit to Seaside Oregon.

Not sure, but I think I want to live outside the US.

orion Level 5 Nov 12, 2017

I live near Philly, the humidity out east kills me sometimes, I'd love to move out to Utah.

I grew up in Utah. It's not all that great. Sure, it's dry, but you have to cope with a population of mostly Mormons who really do treat you weird when they find out you're not one of them.

I have a number of friends out there who are Mormon, and they treat me just fine. As for the area, I was really taken with the mountains that circle Salt Lake City, several great places to get ethnic food, for me, I found the place refreshing. But, to each their own.

I live just outside of Chicago. I'd love to move to a coastal city. Portland, OR looks cool, too, even though it's not on the coast. I dunno, really.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.