Agnostic.com

4 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because some guy's junk swinging past at eye level just makes a 7-year-old's day.
Because worrying constantly about people/friends dropping by enhances your life immessurably
Because clothes are such a Huge problem....

I grew up on a Haiti mission, and since the local Haitians typically owned only one set of clothes, on wash days, everyone went naked until their clothes dried, but nobody seemed to notice or care.

My European friends went nude on the beach and after I was married, since my husband also grew up on a Haiti mission, we both ran around nude when indoors, and our two children as well, except they were able to play in the fenced yard, nude, as well.
When they were about seven, they themselves started trying to cover up, so it was back to clothes for everyone.

Great article.

Don't children have enough crap to deal with already? I'm sure that goes over real well when they discuss it with other non-nudist kids.

On th estreet where I grew up there was a home nudist family. The rest of us kids were envious, and tht family ws the most popular in the neighborhood... at least with the other kids.

@snytiger6 Maybe it's just where I grew up, but it's difficult for me to imagine any of the neighbor kids' parents being happy with that. For that matter, I wouldn't have been thrilled with my daughter being around naked adult men when she was young.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:348324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.