Agnostic.com

12 1

What is your biggest pet peeve?

And do not say “people asking random questions” lol

BohoHeathen 8 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know biggest, but people who drive with their high beams on in bumper to bumper traffic on a dark night. I understand I can move my rear view mirror, and fold in my side mirror, but I shouldn't have to. The blinding light is dangerous to drivers it affects, and offers no help to the driver who can clearly see my car just inches in front of them!

People who turn off the microwave without using all the time, forcing me to clear it, before I can use it🤬

I dunno if I’d say this is still the biggest because I don’t often need to shake a lot of hands anymore, but one of the biggest is when a short alpha male shakes my hand (I have to figure this happens to a lot of big guys) they often aggressively squeeze too early on the fingertips so as not to give you a chance to get a real grip on their hand. It makes you feel like you’ve given a ladylike handshake but really they’re just too afraid to let you get a real grip. I just have to shake my head, wipe the fearstain off my hand and keep movin. It’s super repulsive. If it happens again I’m either gonna confront them or curtsy, not sure which.

@BohoHeathen you mean they do that when shaking a woman’s hand too or you just recognize the other similar napoleonic traits? Yeah it’s pretty pathetic.

I have had 'crushing' hand shakes before...not pleasant and hard not to wince. Guys sometimes have no idea how to distinguish firm handshake from bone crunching...ha.

I don't pet my peeves. They bite.

Dishonesty

Controlling men.

willful ignorance.

Evangelical Christians right wing Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 May 19, 2019

When I want to open my sliding door and windows to let in the fresh spring air and my neighbors are out smoking cigarettes so I get to smell THAT instead. (We wait so long for springtime here in Wisconsin...when it arrives it is appreciated!)

Endless war.

THHA Level 7 May 19, 2019

Backpack wearing idiots on crowded mass transit cars..or busses..👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Littering.

@ToolGuy
I just saw someone posted a biodegradable cigarette filter with flower seeds in it.. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:349185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.