Agnostic.com

8 0

Is the admin alive?

I have posted something which is incomplete with mistakes, and I would like to delete it, but there is no option to delete your post, therefore I contacted the Admin of the page and asked him/her to assist with deleting my post, but after 4 days I have not received any response?
Do you know how to contact the admin or moderator of the website?

NR92 6 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Admin is alive and well, just busy with things outside of this site. I was not able to duplicate the issue you've described. Please send me a message if you continue to have trouble deleting your post, I'll see what I can do to help.

cs10 Level 7 May 22, 2019

When you see your post after you hit ‘submit.’ there is a list of choices near the bottom of your post and ‘delete,’ should be there.

What Ann said. The Actions lines at the bottom of your post. And what CB said. @sitesupport will get you to them. Whether they answer or not is a different thing.

Admn and site support have not answered my post about group owners ot being allowed to double post anymore. They have just not been available like a year ago, 2 years in November for me.

Please send me a PM about the double post issue.

He is alive . For now . He lives in my basement and often I forget to feed him . He prays a lot on these days , but I am determined to keep him there until he fixes everything that is not working FOR ME . So back off , I got him first !
My list of non working items is huge, almost as big as my ego actually , and man , THATS HUGE 😂
If he gets done by end of June , then u guys can pick him up from my place . Bring food . And chocolate .

He must be hanging out with your unicorn 🙂

@freeofgod hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ! How do u know about donnatella ??? 😂😂😂😂

@Pralina1 , you mentioned him/her once before in a very funny post. I can't remember if the unicorn does the ironing or if it's the dragon 😉

@freeofgod his lazy ass man , he does nothing . Eats my food for free and poops rainbows and glitter expecting praising and medals . Useless primadona to tell u the truth but he keeps company at pink elephant . 🙌😂

I doubt you are not the admin 🙂

You can easily delete any of your posts, and/or edit them, by clicking on the 3 bars in the box on the lower right of the actual post, then select "edit" or "delete", or whatever of the 9 choices you want.

can't find it 😟

Try talking to @sitesupport

I presume you mean the admin of General & Hellos. In that case simply add an ampersand (&😉 followed by the word admin. However, one can usually delete or edit a post simply by clicking/tapping on the 3 horizontal bars attached to the post and then selecting an option from the drop-down box.

Not &. ... Use @ to tag the group host... & Is used for group links

@Cutiebeauty Oops. Must have had a senior moment!! 😂😄🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.