Agnostic.com

10 1

What is your personality type?

Mine is ESTJ-A

[16personalities.com]

GuitarDoctor 7 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another attempt to pigeon-hole people. I consider a psychology approach a scientific mechanism to do the same as astrology. Of what real life value is it? Sure, it helps psychiatrists begin treatment, or management / governments to manage people. But these are simply averages and no one fits an average perfectly, so we're back to the question. Of what real life value is it?

Is there one for horney old fart lol

bobwjr Level 10 May 21, 2019

Probably not but my daughter used to jokingly call me a G.O.F. - Geriatric old Fart, if that's of any use to you....LOL.

Campaigner

“Squiggly” 😀

Varn Level 8 May 21, 2019

INFJ-T (Advocate: quiet and mystical (???) and idealistic)

Thanks for sharing the descriptive words

@Lorajay I didn't come up with the words. That is how the test describes my category of Advocate. Since, by itself, Advocate isn't quite enough...ha ha. Advocate is under the 4 possibilities of "Diplomatic". I have no idea what it means by using the term "mystical"....and don't feel that personality trait describes me at all.

INFP-T for me.

Architect -

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.