Agnostic.com

20 1

Is anyone in favor of bringing back exile as a legitimate sentence for certain crimes?

Does anyone think that exile is a good punishment for certain crimes such as selling drugs, pedophilia, etc.

That way all one has to do is pay money to put them on a ship or plane to say Africa or the middle east. That way the tax payer doesn't have to pay to house them, feed them, clothe them, heating, electricity, etc. costs.

Just a one off fix, get rid of them.

We used to do it centuries ago, what changed?

• 3 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 13 votes
  • 12 votes
Lancer 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every species has a number of defects. Garbage has to be removed regardless of origin. Evolution has nice mechanisms, fungi, bacteria, scavenger insects and animals. In societies a rogue wolf is shred by other wolf. Human garbage I would favor guillotine. There is no reason to desecrate and shit up another place on the planet with garbage.

True. Iā€™d prefer to use them as an expendable labour force to do things like dig irrigation ditches, pick up rubbish, clean graffiti, etc. Just attach shock collars and place a beacon. If they move too far away they get electrocuted

You got to be specific with crimes, in the comments below you said drug and arms dealers deserve exile too? It seems like you have a hate for incarcerated people. Not to mention, not everyone in prision is guilty, you would be happy sending an innocent person off to their death only because a jury said they did it?

Tejas Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

To be honest, I'm just tired of all this. It was a theoretical question, I don't really want exile to come back because it would be abused just like all of the other sentences of the "justice" system.

Drug pushers are a clear example of human garbage destroying civilizations. Many countries do not bother to store this garbage. Arm dealers? You cannot exile the government. also, it would be good. I would vote to replace cops with for example Hell's angels. Government loves crime. That is why garbage is not discarded but recycled. Assures more laws, more cops, more oppression of people by the rulers, more wealth inequality, more misery. I applaud to Duterte. a dozen governments before him could not do anything about drugs. He did. If we were to believe that traitor dictator in Berlin, 10K drug pushers are pushing flowers from below. People applaud. Martial law?, wive's family hopes it will never be lifted, For the first time they are safe.
Life is not fair, it is a deadly disease and there is no guarantee that the next breath of air will not kill you. Such is life. It is very sad to hang an innocent, but it is never done. If the guy did not kill this particular person he was a lifelong criminal, damaging dozens or hundreds so I have no problem discarding him. Much better than letting him go killing others.
Yes, no system is perfect. Evolution itself is an experiment with constantly testing the best survival mechanism. And if the squirrel makes a mistake, she becomes food for the hawk. We do not eat people. What a pity. I am tired of hearing all the crying about cons. I did love the sheriff Joe in Arizona. Very clear message to criminals: If you are a criminal, you do not want to live in Arizona. The brain-damaged liberals whose goal is to control;l the whole world in perpetuity are using the brain dead, criminals etc to vote for them, So they destroyed sheriff Joe. Also, he produced the proof that Bubama was Kenyan, the last straw.

@Arizonajerry Yeah I can't say I agree with any of that, but you have yourself a good one sir!

As many of the problems are controlled or undertaken by police, governments and their agencies, officers of the court and religious ministers do you really think that it is going to happen anymore than the opposition will allow Trump to build his wall and stop the flow of cheap labour that is not only exploited by that opposition but also used to bolster their voting base?

This was a hypothetical question. It was kind of obvious since no countries practice exile.

@Lancer Perhaps my analogy lifts it out of the hypothetical and into the real needing answering? ?

@FrayedBear
I suppose.
Personally I dislike most governments and governmental parties. I voted for the liberal democrats in AUS which is the Libertarian party with it's target being lower taxes, more efficient government and less unnecessary regulation and legislation.

@Lancer Who?

@FrayedBear
Australian government?
I never mentioned a person so I don't quite understand what you mean?

@Lancer Which party?

@FrayedBear
It's called the liberal democrats party.
They're my favourite the moment Senator David Leyonhjelm called excessive taxation "common theft"

@Lancer And you notice that in 17 years they have only managed to have one person elected to Federal Senate and one to the WA Senate. Telling you what about the Australian electorate? Do you really know anything about Australian conditions? It is one of few countries wher voting is compulsory and yet about 13% of people refuse to vote at each election. I knew the last man actually gaoled for refusing to vote for the Tasmanian senate. Is it a democracy? I say no. Until the ballot paper gives you the opportunity to say "none of the presenting candidates are fit to represent me" you do not have democracy. I recently had the amazing situation that not only was a person allowed to stand for election but was elected and became mayor. The person should have been disbarred from public office 4 or 5 years ago for having knowingly traded a company whilst it was unable to pay its creditors for two consecutive years. An offence that should have resulted in a 10 year ban. But we can't have god bothering organisations obey laws for mere mortals.

@FrayedBear
Yeah, I know it's compulsory to vote in Australia. Everyone knows you can be at a minimum fined like $100 or more. Or at the maximum receive a jail sentence.

West Australia where I'm from is screwed. The government wastes millions of dollars every year to make things we don't need. Like a bridge no body wanted, a new stadium we didn't need, a computer system that doesn't increase efficiency at all. All cost hundreds of millions and we just let it happen. This is the result of a shit democracy. But to be honest I don't really mind it. As long as the air is fresh and I can still go to the beach then all is good. Politicians can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect me. I'm powerless to stop it.

@Lancer Exactly where they want you - voiceless, powerless and effectively emasculated not interfering in their ongoing corruption. Believing"She'll be right mate" is like believing in the Christian dogma!

@FrayedBear
Yeah. It's just that I have bigger plans than the Australian government. I've voted, so I've done my part.

What comes next (in about 40 years time) will change the course of human history. Unless the CIA or EUROPOL kill me for trying to do humanitarian aid work. They don't have jurisdiction where I'll be going but that never stopped them killing innocent people in the past.

@Lancer lol. You going to do an African refugee style crisis on Australia? Have a listen to and do a lot of reading on the situation set into song by Alistair Hulett a fine man with a social conscience who died far too young but managed to compile and compose his "Red Clydesiders" suite before his death. Even better buy the CD.but pay attention to what they did to John Maclean 100 years ago.
Firstly watch this excellent short video by Daniel Gray:

Here is Matt McGinn's tribute to John Maclean.
And Alistair Hulett 's Red Clydesiders

@FrayedBear
Sounds like he was a good man.
But if I succeed in the initial stages of my plans then everything should work out. The only problems will be from the governments of the US, UK and China. The other nations won't be able to stop me from my humanitarian project.

@Lancer Following many years of experiencing Australian government stupidity I sincerely ask you to familiarise yourself with [en.wikipedia.org] and his 5 laws of stupidity. Also remember to never attribute to malice that that can equally be attributed to stupidity. Good luck and hoping the Companions of Health, Peace and Fulfilment travel with you through your life.

@FrayedBear
Thanks, good luck as well.

We need to understand that the world is fucked: We have no more brains then bacteria making our booze. They will breed until all die. We encouraged breeding and hijacked the evolutionary trend instead of slowing it done because capitalism needed workers. Now the world follows the Boyle's law. The wall will help us by buying maybe 2 or 3 decades, but eventually, the sea of humanity will overwhelm us. No wall will be tall enough. The human ocean will like tsunami sweep across the planet and complete its destruction. The wall will help me to enjoy my retirement. Our children will hate us - and soon and for a good reason.

Lancer disregarding possible dangers of human garbage, you call it people for exile is huiman because you are protecting safety of people that do no harm. This is the whole pointy of liberal defect in logic. The criminal, the garbage that in the good old days would be a worm feed has in these days mor rights then the working guy who has to feed them and be afraid when they will attacjk him. Exactlyu the same thing as the invasiou iof african muslims to Europe. Only healthy, ignorant young and horny man make the trek across Africa. The criminal so called no profit organizations round them up and bring them to Europe. They have nothing to sell. The better looking ones because of their genetical huge manhoods are picked up by women wityh good level of hormones, but that is miniscule precent. The rest are burning cars, raping, killing, stealing, destroying and shjitting up )literally) whole cities. Tell me how fair it is for people working whole life and now burdened by the traitors in their government thjat steakl their income and builds bullet proved fortreses around all cultural sites like Eifel tower, Louver, Notre dam etc etc. People pay for mechanical walls, more expensive then wall with Mexico will be plus army of security. What do you think will happen when number of these darlings taht cannot read or write will exxed the number of people that work for them?? I call it a civil war, not pretty. What is more humane? Sink the invading armies at see or letting people that worked whole life be slaughtered? So far the pseudohumanism pushed by liberals that use the people to be propelled to power cannot be called in any other way then treason.
I feel very sorry for Guatemalans escaping from being shot by gangs. Liberals would take them all to america and not have border at all and create guatemalan gheto from this great coutry. Is that fair? I would much rather put mines in dozen rows along the entire border.

Where are you going to exile them to? Do you expect countries to say "yes please" when you put them on a plane to somewhere? Or are you going to pay those countries to accept them? You actually need an empire, with colonies, to be able to exile anybody to anywhere. Ask me, I'm British, and, apart from the French, we were the very best at exiling people. However, I do believe times have changed!

In Indonesia, people breed like rats. There is no work, no housing, no food, just crime. On my last visit, I got a newspaper as a souvenir describing some tourist seeing a bag to fall out of a vehicle. The bag contained a head of a Christian and I forgot if it was second or twelfth such bag found that month, that does not matter. In muslim countries, all Christians will be killed and we applaud. Trudeau the communist traitor blessing every new mosque will bring a million muslims before he goes in the next election on the garbage heap of slightly used politicians. We do not bring any Christians waiting to be slaughtered. When I worked in Egypt all the white collar positions were taken by the Coptic Christians. They are just as screwed up as muslims, but they are ignorant of that fact. They begged like children asking me to help them to immigrate to Canada, they are aware that they will be slaughtered. The western world is paid from the oil profits and does nothing. Another example of life not being fair. I see myself higher on the evolutionary ladder and instead of looking for a church (mostly underground thing like here we used to inject drugs underground) I repeated 100 times a day Allah is great. I saw myself as a prostitute selling my behavior (not my thinking) for .

We (the UK) exiled criminals to America up until the American Revolution in 1776 and then to Australia until 1868. Both countries quite rightly asked us to stop doing so because they had plenty of criminals of their own, thanks very much, so could we start dealing with our own problems in future. I'm sure if we were to start doing it again whichever country we transported them to would feel much the same, and I don't think anyone would blame them for that.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Fair enough.

Weill it was just like the original sin. Much better if you exported them to the ocean with a hole in the ship. Food for the crustaceans. You shit up America and Australia also. I have a better solution. In far North create a village 500 miles minimum of permafrost in every direction. Ship all criminals there by air and provide basic nes=cessities and mainly guns and ammo. It would never get overpopulated and just like all people here know nothing about the terrible life of Africans and we are happy, we would know nothing about the life in that gulag. All we would know is that we ship enough rice for everyone to eat.

@Arizonajerry You tend to favour retributive rather than rehabilitative methods of justice, then?

I like the idea of permanent exile..particulary in place of death penalty which has been shown to be used incorrectly with innocent people being executed.
However, where would the place of exile be? Would the place be secure enough that the person could never return? What would prevent the person from committing further crimes if exiled to another country?
Lots of potential problems.

If it were me, I'd exile them to a deserted island and just drop some supplies for them to build their homes, farms and water treatment, etc. facilities.

It's not inhumane, it's basically just an island where only the resourceful people survive. That way they won't be able to escape. Just monitor it with some camera sensors to make sure no boats come near by and try to break anyone out.

Fine, no exiling to other countries. It was just an idea since we could put a murderer in a really bad country where they would probably be killed anyway.

I agree there are potential problems but I just thought that exile would be more economically sustainable.

@Lancer - I think you live in a dream world, sometime about 200 years ago - first suggesting you can just put someone on a plane and the receiving country will accept them - why would they? They'd send them straight back - visa anyone? And secondly for thinking there are still "deserted islands" where people can survive - if there were, there would be people living there already. A "really bad country" - care to elaborate which countries you think are "really bad" - you mention Africa & the Middle East?

Indonesia rounds up people regularly when the density is unsustainable just like we round up mustangs in Nevada and they ship those people to the uninhabited island. The solution for perhaps 10 years. They breed and eat up every blade of anything, every animal crawling. flying and swimming and burn up everything to cook rice. Next, the rain comes and mudslide covers up the people. More come, but nothing to eat anymore. There is no solution until the tap is closed. That religious idiot Bush stopped chemical sterilization of women in Bangladesh. I listened to the interview of the government delegation trying to give some wisdom to the brainless religious skull. They explained that their women have no medical care available and a lot die upon 3rd delivery in not a very pleasant death. His answer was to order the destruction of the stockpile of the drug. Human species is just as smart as bacteria. There is no longer hope. And if we would see the light at end of the tunnel liberals would extend the tunnel. Yes, you can criticize me for being sarcastic. Also, it would not be sarcasm if it were not true.

I'm all for political exile. I can see us sending many of the Bush and Obama administrations over to countries they've torn apart. Trump has already made his way on the list also. I'd actually go back to the era of the Korean war and work my way back through all administrations.

The problems with exile include the fact that many of the countries they would be exiled to have no say so in the matter. If they did we would all be sending our crooks to other countries.

I suppose. How about Antarctica or the Arctic? Would that work?

There is only one problem. Human species bred like rats and behaved worse. No place to exile anyone killing, regardless if we like it or not will be next. I never believed in conspiracies, but now I see them. My brother in law is living in SA. The farmers are now being refused from the asylum in most countries where they would be a benefit. Midwest could benefit, Australia. Russia did see the benefit of taking SA farmers and issued 15000 visas. Again a drop in the ocean. 100 times that amount is needed. What this illustrates that there is a directed forcefull ramming down our throats muslimism. The only benefit from this enlightenment I see is that I will go gladly with the wife to shop and get her every year new wardrobe, new black bed sheet and new towel on the head. She can even hide curls there, And she will keep quiet and walk behind me may be pushing me up, the hill. Yes, the whole world was sold out.

Shouldn't rehabilitation be our main goal? I mean we are talking about human beings.

Tejas Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

Rhabilitation is always the best solution.

However this costs money from tax payers.

I would be happy to try and rehabilitate a person who may have just made a few bad decisions in the past. But I wouldn't want to spend money rehabilitating someone such as the Florida school shooter for instance.

Just chuck him on an iceberg in the middle of nowhere as far as I'm concerned.

You cannot rehabilitate garbage, it will rot out the intact, it will not rehabilitate. Will you start at 30 to teach someone addition and subtraction? How can you force them to read something? Even liberals do not believe that it is possible, but it is popular to sell it to the rabble.

@Arizonajerry I happen to know for a fact rehab of all kinds works. By the time i was 17 I had been charged with a felony and a handful of misdemeanors (and thats not even a scratch on the surface of the things i didnt get caught doing). I got sent to a class similar to NA but if you failed a drug test you would go to jail, and through that class i realized I didnt want to spend my life in and out of jail. Ever since I turned 18 i moved away from my hometown and never looked back at that life. Im happy to say Ive grown a strong sense of empathy for others and haven't been charged with a crime (even a traffic ticket) in over 8 years. So there, rehab can work, people have to want to change. You probably need to hop off the Conservative band wagon, Its a wagon straight to ignorance and stupidity

I think it depends on the crime/ individual like you don't want to lump a dude with looking at pics and a did who was involved in child rape? I think the former might benefit from some counciling the other should stay and get some drug help as well- if they did do things well they need to be prosecuted as well

I did say for some crimes, not all. So I agree with you

This is not a good example. What we call sex deviation is a minuscule problem, yes for the individual a huge problem, but minuscule in numbers. Perhaps a natural deviation of evolution looking always for a different way. And evolution works on numbers. If it comes to violence, killing, just kill the bastard, problem solved.

Any sane penal system should remove people from society who are a danger to it, and then work to make that person a productive member of society when they return to society.

Inflicting criminals on other societies is not neighborly and not accepting responsibility for cleaning up our own messes. And it ignores our responsibility to rehabilitate people, not just warehouse them so they can become not merely criminals, but hardened criminals. As others have pointed out, it also opens us up to having other countries dump their criminals on us.

Fixing what is wrong with our criminal justice system would involve critical thinking, so that:

1. We decriminalize behaviors that are just filling up prisons with people and causing more problems than they're solving.
  2. We have rehabilitation as an objective in preference to mere punishment. Being removed from society is punishment and dehumanization enough.

Since 'Murica isn't well known for critical thinking and evidence-based decision-making, I'm not holding my breath.

Fair enough.

I'd just turn them into slaves to dig irrigation ditches, pick up rubbish off the highway, etc.
Just make them a labor force for the jobs no one wants.

@Crimson67 It's an either or.

Either turn the criminals into slaves or exile them to Africa.
To me, criminals are a drain on society. They are taking good peoples money to eat, smoke, etc. So make the prisoners work to earn their food, water, etc.

Because I don't want to pay tax for a dead beat drug dealer to smoke a cigarette and sleep in a bed in a prison. Put that money towards helping and educating the homeless. Forget the criminals, they're less than human if they make it their job to ruin other lives.

@Lancer What does success look like in the operation of a penal system? You argue that is looks like the dehumanization and denigration of the people in that system. I argue that it looks like appropriate sanction and rehabilitation so that they can return as useful members of society. In essence, you don't want to pay for that part of the legal system and assume that everyone in it is there because they have abrogated their right to their own humanity. Yet oddly you want to to help and educate the homeless. You're aware, I'm sure, that there are people who want to paint the homeless with the same broad brush you're painting the criminal. Such as that all homeless people are lazy and shiftless and foolish and deserve to live in poverty.

Why would you understand that our best response to the problem of homelessness is compassion and empathy and support, but you don't at all understand that for prisoners?

Have you ever looked at Norway's approach to this issue? Your head would probably explode. There, prisoners are treated with respect, are encouraged to develop a sense of community, and are prepared for reentry into society. The Norse seem happy with the result and happy to pay for it. And happy not to dehumanize themselves and their society by condoning inhumanity and cruelty.

We already deny felons the right to ever vote again, even when they are released, in many states. We already have a penal system full of people (conveniently enough, mostly minorities) who are serving draconian sentences for relatively minor crimes. We already have a split system where wealthy white collar criminals who cost society millions or even billions get a relatively genteel and comfortable time in prison compared to "ordinary" people. You simply want to make a bad situation worse.

@mordant
Hahaha. That was fantastic, great points raised.

I'm sure compassion and empathy will fill their bellies, keep them warm in the cold?

Prisoners made a deliberate choice to commit acts that society deems unacceptable and have voluntarily forfeited their rights as a law abiding citizen. They made the decision.

Homeless people may have made some bad decisions in life, but not all of them deliberately broke the law. They were just unlucky in my eyes. Which is why I want to help them. The people who are not yet lost completely.

I am well aware of Norway's approach. However this only applies to Norway because of the higher quality of their criminals morals and values. Also the Norse people can afford to pay for such a treatment. This is because the majority of their population has high paying jobs and also the fact that they have so few serious criminals. Because they raise their children correctly.

Also do you want to know why white collar criminals get less time in jail? Because they contribute to society more than the minorities. Sure a "white" man may steal $10 000 a year from his workplace and pay $7000 in taxes. But what about the "minority" man who steals $2000 from his workplace and pays no taxes?

The minority man has a lower societal value because he pays no tax and steals from his business. But the white man steals from his business and pays a huge portion of tax to the government and therefore benefits society more.

In Australia, we have people committing serious crimes so they can get into jail and get 3 meals a day with a warm bed. See where the system fails?
Prisoners drain taxes, we need to get rid of them or at least as a minimum make them work to earn their keep. That way they will go out of prison with some trades or skills.

criminals are natural defects. They lack empathy. Rehabilitation is not possible, they just do not have it in them. All animals are evolving, but the human species is devolving. Brain defective people that were damaged by lack of protein in Africa and have lower genetical disposition are now unleashed upon Europeans. Muslims who are inbreeding for thousand years are likewise brought to pass their genes upon European developed population. All cripples with a genetic defect are artificially assisted to breed. We just like to spread the misery. Now in Detroit is a process with muslim doctors who for 10 years cut of clitorises of little girls. Their defense is that god wants it. Culturally we cannot stop them, I wonder if our population will again pull tail between their legs and will say Yess Halalalala. Just like we have a law preventing cruelty to animals, but we allow muslims to torture the animals to death because of it is a holy shit halala. Raelians are collecting and building hospitals to restore clitorises. Devotees of Rael, the former race car driver are taking hundreds of vibrators to Africa, it is believed that the root of the clit pulled out and sewn onto the surface of labia will after a year of vibrating produce orgasm. And devotees are carrying it in suitcases because vibrators or all pleasure for that matter are outlawed in the muslim African countries. For every clit restored 1000 are cut off, mostly by broken glass and wound sewn by agave needle and grass fiber for stitching. Of course, the anesthesia is several people sitting on the girl undergoing this god loving ritual. The girls often die of dehydration because peeing causes enormous pain. I have a pamphlet printed by United Nations 10 years ago outlawing the excision of the clit. In England, they estimate that 50000 girls were mutilated. But we built more mosques and propagate stupidity. The high school my daughter goes to now has announcements in Arabic following English. When I immigrated I think that they would laugh at me if I would demand any language concessions. We are very stupid, created by liberals.

Maybe something like in ,'Escape from New York, type exile. To me that would be worse than prison.

Expelling a person from the culture in which they feel comfortable could be a reasonable punishment for people trying to use and abuse others.

The idea has merit, but exile to where? Antartica seems an idea.

That could work. It's not inhumane since the eskimos and Russians survive somehow.

The Antarctic is owned by many countries, so it could be the perfect place for an international penal colony.

@WizardBill My Bad, I keep getting the Arctic and Antarctic mixed up.

@WizardBill Bugger, you are right, eons ago the water temperature there was 20 degrees Celsius, same as what I have here now. Maybe I should move?

Are we talking about the type of exile like "the man without a country" ? Then that is as hard on the jailor as the exile. Or is it the Soviet type of exile to a harsh area?

BillF Level 7 Mar 10, 2018

Soviet style. We're not gonna let criminals get away with a retirement in the Bahamas. So exile to a wasteland of some sort.

Send them to Syria, Somalia or Afghanistan.

All of the "Not shithole countries" I see.
Perfect idea. Show the world how "accommodating" those countries are.

Don't forget Iraq.

Are other countries going to exile their worst here too in this scenario?

Sure.

So, you're saying let's make our problem someone else's problem.

No thank you.

We do it all the time. So why stop at just humans? Many countries export their problems to other countries.

Just because it's done doesn't mean it's right.

@kiramea fair enough. But I say why draw the line at criminals when they are the ones who transport or sell drugs, guns, slaves, etc. We are just giving them what they deserve.

Then you're sending the pedophiles to Africa what did Africa do to deserve that? Or plug-in any other place other than say outerspace without their astronaut suits.

All I meant is sent them somewhere that will most likely kill them.

Also just saying. The British used this tactic on the Irish during their conflict with the IRA. The English government sent murderers, rapists and pedophiles to Ireland as "soldiers" to quell the violence. But they just created more of it.

@diabhal It was just an example where a developed nation employed criminals to destroy and kill, because that was the objective. To destabilize a region. So it worked well.

And since the western world aims at destabilizing Africa, I think this would be quite a promising plan. Since you won't have to send troops or weapons. Just evil people. Plus you get rid of the need to put taxes towards paying for all the upkeep of prisoners.

@Lancer wow.

@ashortbeauty Yeah. I'm no genius, but when the US completely destroys nations like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. Just so they can get cheap oil. I think that's messed up but since it doesn't affect me I just accept it.

So they might as well go all out and save money at the same time. The Africans will probably end up killing the prisoners anyway.

@Lancer - "The Africans will probably end up killing the prisoners anyway". I think you're on the wrong site - you need "RACISTS'R'US".

@GoldenDoll
It's not racism. It's just the way things are. Look at Mali, Morocco, Libya, South Africa, Nigeria, etc. Just to name a few.
Tell me how "safe" and "peaceful" they are.

Because when you have a nation with a city that has been labelled rape capital of the world then I kind of assume that there's a ton of crime there.

@Lancer - I'm putting it down to your young age that you know nothing of the world and what caused these countries to be the way they are. Try and get yourself an education. In the meantime, you're blocked.

@GoldenDoll
I know most of the reasons why some of those countries are the way they are.

Also if you just block people who disagree with you then sadly you are as unenlightened as you claim I am.

Sad to see such childish behaviour in some of the humans of today.

@Lancer your entire idea is based in racism. Maybe there are some deep seeded ideals that you should address

@ashortbeauty
My entire idea is based on racism? So placing a bad man in the middle of the desert with no food, water or clothing is racist?

There's nothing wrong with exile if your aim is to destabilize the region and get rid of your deplorable ex-citizens.

You seem to think with your feelings too much, a basic mistake in decision making. I understand people usually grow out of it when it becomes necessary but some never do.

Racism is any discrimination against a person based purely on looks. NOT on values or the situation within ones country.

@Lancer don't presume to know how I make my decisions. You do not know me other than by the color of my skin or you would have dropped this a week ago.

"That way all one has to do is pay money to put them on a ship or plane to say Africa or the middle east."

You said nothing about placing them in some desert (in which people live anyway). You said send them to Africa or the middle east. This yes me that you have a problem with these places and feel that they deserve our pedophiles, murderers, etc.

Either stay on point or move on

@ashortbeauty
I don't give a damn about the color of your skin. Don't use it as an excuse, it is unbecoming of a human being.

Also African and Middle Eastern countries are more "strict" when it comes to criminals. You know, beheading, cutting off limbs, castrating, stoning, etc.

The reason I said that is because those nations will do what needs to be done and kill the criminals. Something that the west has forgotten how to do right.

Also Africa an the Middle East have huge amounts of barren desert, did you think I meant we should drop them off in a hotel in Zanzibar? No I meant in the middle of nowhere where they're likely to die before reaching civilization.

I don't have a problem with those places, the middle east has awesome food and lots of history. Africa has a long history of warfare and civil strife at the hands of both whites and blacks.

@Lancer Shhh now you're just stretching

@ashortbeauty
stretching? Is that some kind of slang term for "factual examples"?

@Lancer no my dear it is not. It stands for reaching responses. Fairly simple to understand (for most). You asked in the beginning if exile was a good idea. It's not. It wasn't when I first answered. It isn't now a week and a half later. You also mentioned that "the Africans" would probably kill the pedophiles. How is that possible if they're in the middle of some uninhabited part of a desert. Make up your mind instead of swaying each and every time you get called on the carpet. If you can't recall you're own answers, there's this nifty little thing called scroll and read.

@ashortbeauty
On the off chance that one of the exiled people survive the desert and manage to make it to a settlement, town or city. They'll most likely be attacked if they try to do any dodgy stuff.

I'm not swaying, it's more likely they'll just die in the desert.

Also as for "stretching" equating to reaching a response, I have no idea what sub-culture or group made that up however I speak formal English, so it's not "fairly simple". It is a colloquialism.

Anyway It's fine if we don't agree on this. No country is going to bring back exile anytime soon. Not with the way the liberal agenda works where they openly fund terrorism and try to disarm law abiding citizens and create more victims.

@Lancer I speak English too.

It's about time that all of your brain cells are holding hands and came up with a solid foundation for your thought pattern.

I still think your wrong, but thanks for playing

@ashortbeauty
No worries.

I'll admit I made a few mistakes in the grammatical accuracy of my comments but at least we could have a civil discussion about this.

Thanks for being a good sport about it.

Have a nice day.

There is no pedophilia in muslim Africa,and soon there wil not be here. There was a trial in Germany, some do-goodres complained about their muslim neighbor taht he is a pedophile. The court found no crime was done, they were his wives, The 3 wives 9, 10 and 12 were ordered he has to send to school untill 14. Pedophilia resolved, no more.

Yeah, but exile to where?
If the answer is the asteroid belt, then I'd say yes.
If it's anywhere else on this planet, then that's a big NO.

Exile to the sun šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

@Lancer That'll work.

@KKGator we'll just aim at the sun and fire them using a catapult.

@Lancer I like it! I just got a coffee mug, that says, "You! Off my planet!"

@KKGator haha nice.

I'm sure astronauts would love to have one. If only they had a use for mugs. They just pour drinks into the air and swallow them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.