Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Building the perfect candidate to beat Trump! / Boing Boing

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory time after time.

WilliamCharles 8 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The problem with a lot of Democrats is they don't appear proud to be liberal. Let's run a liberal not a good ol boy.

gearl Level 8 May 22, 2019

@gearl

What makes you think Democrats are not proud to be liberal? I'm tired of your negative assumptions about Democrats. Stop bashing liberals!

@LiterateHiker I believe I said a lot not a majority and not all and because I point out what to me is a flaw doesn't mean I'm bashing liberals.

@gearl

Where did you get your data that "a lot of Democrats are not proud to be liberal"? How many Democrats did you survey? Cite your research.

Otherwise, it's your assumption.

@LiterateHiker It's my assumption. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder today.

Much of the leadership is staunchly neoliberal.

Their time has come to an end.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

@WilliamCharles

Another broad assumption. Please substantiate your claims.

@LiterateHiker

Their treatment of those in the progressive wing of the party isn't a clear indicator for you?

How about the DCCC ruling to blacklist any consultant who works for a progressive trying to primary an Establishment Dem?

How about that Joe Biden could take 200K to campaign for a Republican with no consequences from the party hierarchy?

He's treated like he's riding in to rescue us all from Trump when he's on board with a lot of the GOP's agenda.

Shit's about to get real... and real soon.

The real problem is that under the Clintons the DNC moved towards Wall Street instead of Main Street. We now have two parties that are right-wing financed by the same people. We need to take back the Democratic party by moving it to the left as far as well can and ridding it of the Reagan wing Democrats like Biden... The Democratic voters themselves want this over 85% of left leaning voters want Medicare for all but it is being blocked by Pelosi in the house and a few like her.

@LiterateHiker

I believe Mike Gravel gets it.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz

Those memes are awesome.

@WilliamCharles They are also factual...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.