Agnostic.com

33 4

How do men feel about females asking them out, or females making the first move?

kraseyk 6 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, please......huge turn on!

You just described my fantasy. It would be a massive relief for once.

bzm64 Level 3 Mar 11, 2018

I like both. It happens. To me it doesn't matter who initiates as long as both are good with it.

As far as paying, I would offer to pay, but not insist on it. I like it when the woman pays or offers to pay. Once in a relationship, whomever has more ability to pay, should do so more often.

I don't get the man makes the first move rubbish.

My first reaction? Bring it on!

That said, I have had two girlfriends who were aggressive and pushed the relationship along too fast (this is since becoming a widower so there are other emotional issues to deal with too) and in both cases... we moved too fast.

So, asking me out? Sure.

Making the first move... sure, but can we get to know each other first? I might need more lead time to get all of me lined up (mind, body, emotions) for that next step of forming, to use Shakespeares words, the two backed beast.

That's why women want to initiate the physical, most of us need time to know each other first

Flattering

Would give me a warm feeling

It is OK for a woman to make the first move, as long as she is not Frank. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.