Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They do a good enough job of enslaving themselves to their own fucktarded beliefs. No need for Democrats to even lift a finger. And as far as I'm concerned they're more than welcome to wallow and rot in their own idiotic insanity, so long as they keep it way the hell out of everybody else's lives.

What a Dildo

bobwjr Level 10 May 24, 2019

Actually, I think most Democrats would rather build the wall just north of the bible belt. That's not enslavement.

Hmm. I’m glad to hear it, I could use a slave right now. 🙄🙄🙄

What kind of slave (Nudge - nudge, he asked knowingly)

@chucklesIII Any kind, truth be told. Housework and shopping is a bonus😁.

@chucklesIII

This was actually tragic in how hilarious it was. Especially Dobson's attempt to rewrite history:

"It was this unyielding commitment to religious liberty that led to American Revolutionary War from 1775 to 1783."

Er... no... the Founding Fathers were deists. He's thinking of the Pilgrims, who did discriminate based on their fundamental religion. It was disputes over taxation in the wake of the French & Indian Wars and the Seven Years' War that led to the Revolution.

But, considering that he thinks the Universe is only 6000 years old, this is a minor error by comparison.

He's tying to evoke fear and whip up conservative Christians to vote for Trump.

Vote Republicans out of office.

Let’s hope so. Turning the other cheek would really piss them off!

Well we've got no choice but to enslave them, then. Dobson, as we all know, is never wrong about anything.

1of5 Level 8 May 24, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:351650
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.