Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Florida State Rep. Says God Has Told Him To Introduce Abortion Bill Which Allows No Exceptions

This is what theocracy looks like.

“‘As plain as day, God spoke to me. He said that wasn't my bill, talking about the heartbeat detection bill that I filed. He said that wasn't my bill,’ Hill said. ‘I knew immediately what He was talking about.’ ...

“Hill's proposed law, which died before getting a committee hearing, would have restricted abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected and included exceptions for rape, incest, medical emergency, human trafficking and domestic violence. Hill said he only placed those exceptions into the bill to increase the chances of it passing.

"[God] said, 'you remove those exceptions and you file it again.' And I said 'yes Lord, I will',’ Hill told the group about the bill. ‘It's coming back. It's coming back. We are going to file that bill without any exceptions, just like what we saw passed in Alabama.’”

>>> Hmm ... interesting. As plain as day, God just spoke to me too! 😲 I knew immediately what He was talking about! My god just told me since he removed those exceptions, I should kick that fucker in the balls. And I said, “Yes Lord, I will.” 😈

HippieChick58 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God needs to shut his stupid (imaginary) mouth. Why are most religious people delusional?

This god fellow sure seems to say some cruel ass shit. Of course, if the legend is to be believed he raped Mary (thats a nice name for a good jewish girl circa 12 B.C., btw) and forced her to give birth, so at least there's some consistency there.

1of5 Level 8 May 25, 2019

Get straitjacket he's ready

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2019

Another Moses! Moses knew God wanted men and women to stay married until death, no exceptions, but he put divorce into the law anyway because of their hard-heartedness.

Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. - Matthew 19:8.

The man is a damnable lar.

Yup Gaaaaawaaaad..lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:351971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.