Agnostic.com

8 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There was a scene in one of attenboroughs series where a troop of chimpanzees hunted, caught,killed and ate another monkey - something very human traits in chimps

I saw a documentary while living in Japan that showed chimpanzees hunting smaller monkeys in organized groups with chase and ambush members. They also showed that while eating monkey meat they sometimes eat leaves as a side treat.

Cool..meat eaters and murderers..

@NoPlanetB chimpanzees have been documented hunting and killing other chimps in different clans..

@NoPlanetB I was speaking metaphorically..I realize they're not planning a murder..better yet I was anthropomorphicing

A blow to vegans.

Cool...love how the one almost made himself a salad to go along with it by eating the leaves inbetween...

That's understandable. Animals have to eat like humans.

Why, unless one is a die-hard creationist, would one not expect many aspects of human behaviour to be mirrored in other intelligent species?

Wow

bobwjr Level 10 May 26, 2019

Meat is a higher source of protein we adapted to feed larger brain

@bobwjr As have other Apes such as Chimpanzees and Baboons.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.