Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK U.S. Supreme Court blocks redrawing of Ohio, Michigan electoral maps

Of course. 😔 This is exactly what we can expect from this Court. sigh

The justices granted requests from Republican lawmakers in both states to put those decisions on hold, halting further action in the cases and the need to rework electoral district boundaries. The justices did not provide any explanation for their brief orders.
SeaGreenEyez 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
This could offer a possible solution.
I have no reason to think this sumpreme court will find for fair elections.

WTF?! We approved a ballot proposal for redrawing districts and the Supreme Court is BLOCKING it?!

Pack the court,and this is the result,especially when a seat is stolen.all repubs can do to further their agenda is manipulate the system,whether it is denying a sitting president the oppurtunity to nominate a judge of his choice until the next election,or, flat out steal an election(2000!).

Who can we blame for this? I'm so tired of hearing "I didn't want to vote for Trump, but I can't stand Hillary" If they would have just held their noses and voted for her, we wouldn't be in this mess.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.