Agnostic.com

6 4

I feel the need to apologise to some members on here.

Everything I post is intended to be light-hearted and not to be taken seriously but I have been reported for harrassment.

If anyone could give me an idea of where I'm going wrong it would be appreciated because, obviously, I must be doing the same thing in real life.

By El-loco7
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't apologize to the uptight ppl who can't live a moment of life without takin offense to everything coming and goin. I get blocked and such all the time for jokes but I take it as a shield of honor. I won't have to be bothered by the idiots anymore either. problem is u got to many ppl in control of things like this that are also just kill joys tht hate to live as well so they must try to make all of us live in a horrible existance like they live in. all is good, throw out your most offensive stuff and get rid of the ppl who can't laugh at their self.

I love how they can laugh at things they arent part of but when the joke hits home they cry like bitches cuz it is offensive. those are the very ones that need to be sent off to mars with the one way ticket

jorj Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

Where you're going wrong? Posting this under "Silly, Random and Fun" is one. smile002.gif Just kidding.

SamKerry Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

I've noticed a few twats on here, and there's not many to be fair, and you weren't on my list, so all's cool here smile001.gif

ipdg77 Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

You been talking about your dick?

Nope

No clue then, bro @El-loco

I had not noticed anything offensive or harassing in your posts. There is one person on here, though, who is super-sensitive and takes everything as a personal criticism of some sort. The fact that you're being considerate enough to apologize is a good gesture.

marga Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Well, at least I tried.

I dunno where you went wrong buddy, nor do I know why you were reported. Wasn't you told the reason you were reported?

Was gonna reply. Thought better, or worse, of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:35393'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!