Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK The Department of Energy is calling fossil fuels “molecules of freedom” and “freedom gas”

Every time I think this current administration has reached the ultimate heights of stupidity they prove me wrong by going even further...

Only Rick Perry and the Angry Orange 🤡 Clown could have chosen to rename natural gas from America 'freedom gas' made up of 'molecules of freedom'...

DGJ0114 7 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Frankly, even as propaganda goes, that's just pathetic. Molecules of freedom? Come on, you clowns.

Is fart freedom gas?

zesty Level 7 May 29, 2019

More douche bag behavior

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2019

Oh...I thought I would be reading a post on how to survive in my bed at night after my husband ate too many hot wings...freedom from gas...not...oops...

Bet trump was one of those that lit a match to his freedom gas...seems par for the course to come up with that clever name...

Just reading this made me dumber, and also feel like I need a shower.

We've been stuck in 1984 for waaay to fucking long.

1of5 Level 8 May 29, 2019

You’re... you’re kidding, right? I can’t tell anymore 🙄

it's rick perry. those glasses didn't actually make him any smarter. next he will be calling for a day of prayer like he did the rain in texas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.