Agnostic.com

13 4

I have just joined this site...hello everyone. As I am at a Level 1, just what do the levels mean and how do you earn them...lol?

GinginL 3 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome . The more you post , the more points you get , leading to higher levels until you finally break the internet and get to live on Kolob .

Welcome aboard, just jump right in with posting stuff, liking stuff and replying to posts. You have the hang of it in no time at all 🙂

They’re meaningless, just start talking.

Welcome and just keep posting.

Welcome - here's a few points

jeffy Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Just send me 500 dollars in cash or a money order. I will send you the details if you wish.

Hi @GinginL and welcome to our little onlone home! Levels are really only there to show how active someone has been on the site - so posts and replies by the first levels need to be approved by someone at a "higher" level, which is just a way of keeping things free of spam and abuse. It seems to work well; there's no spam on here at all and trolls are rapidly detected and kicked out. All you need to do to increase your level in hang around, get involved in discussions and maybe make a few posts. I hope you'll enjoy the place!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 11, 2018

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Check out the tutorial. It should answer most of your questions.

Welcome-read "About".

I read it already and it didn't explain the levels. Glad someone asked. 🙂

I think the more points/higher levels you attain open more options for you on the site, like how many matches you're allowed to see and possibly communicate with. If you click on your profile name and image at the top right of the page (next to the notifications bell) it will take you to your profile. From there, just under Edit Profile, it shows your current level and points. Click that and it should show you a breakdown of the points system. You get so many points for posting, liking a post, commenting, getting likes on you posts and comments, etc. Welcome to the site!

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the site.

I just made a bunch of posts. And now I'm at level six! Seriously I think that's all you have to do to move up. Is make a bunch of posts.

Nevermind, just figured it out...😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.