Agnostic.com

9 7

Energy

I went on a trail hike by myself last weekend and had some sort of energetic connection with nature. I was envisioning the things I want for the world and myself. I felt tingling in the tip of fingers. Has anyone had something like that happen before? Feeling the energy of your surroundings come out or go in through your extremities? Or maybe it was my own emotions and excitement. It felt great anyways.

Tati 3 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not quite like that, but nature is my "church."

Sensations are amazing things. Mere words are inadequate descriptors of what we experience through our senses, which are often directly linked to emotions. Read recently about how people that get "goose pimples" or feel the hair on the back of their neck "stand up" when listening to particular pieces of music are actually a minority. Happily, I'm one of them.

So energy, emotions, excitement... if it feels good, whatever it is, repeat as necessary. ๐Ÿค“

Iยดm very prone to those sorts of sensibilities. I get emotional with paintings, people dancing, an expression of kindness, a random observation of nature, music and so many other wonders of the human and natural existence.

@Tati Like operating on a different wavelength, right? There was a time when that sort of unexpected intensity would morph anxiety. "WTF's wrong with me" you know? Now it's infrequent, and I realize it's a gift.

The force. Let it flow through you. It is around us. And it binds us. Now blow up that Death Star! Just ignore the disturbance in the force as if thousand of voices will cry out in terror and will suddenly be silenced that happens after.

Yes, but not as often as I would like. Clouds get in my way sometimes.

Welcome to my world, I have felt like that since before my teens and it hasn't faded.
Interested in any ideas you have for what you want for the world.

Me too! Iยดve felt sensations like this since I was very young. As an islander, I have memories of just being barefoot, grounding, roaming near the water by myself and feeling very powerfully connected with everything. Regarding the world, I wish for simpler things for the world. Less capitalism, more cooperation. Less concrete, more nature. Fewer phobias more understanding. You know, all very easy things to achieve!! ๐Ÿ™‚

They call that chi in the Orient. I love that feeling, Tai Chi breathing and meditation techniques induce the same feeling. I love it.

I walk barefoot on the beach in wet sand. We call it vitamin sea but I always feel better. And it is a natural exfoliate

Good for you. We should all be fortunate enough to connect with nature like that.

Totally all within yourself. Feels good, though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.