Agnostic.com

28 8

Do you have a favorite line, or lines from a book, or books you'd like to share?

I came across this one the other day in a book I'm currently reading:
"The lines of his face were the longitude and latitude of his life."

So very descriptive, imho. Probably more meaningful to us older folks.

Condor5 8 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"on the girls brown legs there were many small white scars. I was thinking,Do those scars cover the whole of you,like the stars and the moons of your dress? I thought that would be pretty too,and I ask right here that you agree with me that a scar is never ugly. That is what scar makers want us to think. But you and I ,we must make an agreement to defy them. We must see all scars as beauty OK? This will be our secret. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means I survived."- Little Bee, Chris Cleave. Edit: lol NASCAR

I survived my pup latching onto my nose after I raspberried him one too many times, and I'm reminded of it almost daily when I look in the mirror.

To begin at the beginning, undermilk wood

Last night I dreamed I was at Manderley again. --- Rebecca (can't remember author)

marga Level 7 Mar 11, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.