Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK Pastor Busted for Asking Underage Girl to Join Other Underage Girl for Threesome | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

FTA: Bobby “BJ” Blackburn is charged with using an electronic device to try to get a minor to engage in sexual activities. Police said he messaged an employee, who was a minor, and asked her to engage in a “threesome” with another minor, among other obscene messages.

…

On May 25, police said Blackburn followed a third minor to the station where she tried to give a statement saying she sent the obscene messaged from Blackburn’s phone. But when they questioned her further, she took back her statement and admitted that Blackburn told her to say it or she would lose her job.

Police tried obtaining Blackburn’s phone, but he allegedly threw it in a river. Like all innocent people do.

So if I have this right, Blackburn is now known for allegedly soliciting an underage girl for sex, destroying evidence, obstructing justice… and Jesus. Sounds about right.

If convicted, he faces up to five years in jail.

Should make for a fascinating sermon this Sunday.

zblaze 7 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should get far more than 5 years....

Lock him up! 😡

And then threatened a third underage girl with unemployment if she didn't go to the cops and take the rap for him and followed her to the precinct to make sure she did as she was coerced to do...

Where the @#$%& do these degenerates get the balls to actually do some of these sick and highly illegal things? I mean, you would either have to have stones the size of tennis balls, or be incredibly stupid. I hope he gets all 5 years, and then has to register for life (not to mention, excommunicated).

If you think you are the voice of god, then you are both very dumb and oversized in the self confidence (balls) area.

The ways of the lord are inscrutable
But his wisdom is most irrefutable.
So if sex with a minor
Makes his pastor feel finer
To do so is quite indisputable

There's too much Christian hypocrisy. These pastors and priests seem to be among the world's biggest horn dogs.

It's all that pent up sexual repression they feel their god expects from them.

When I opened the link, I expected to find out this happened in Georgia.
Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be Kentucky.
We really should be able to shoot these fuckers on the spot.
They don't care about laws, or what's "right". I'm fine with not giving them
due process when they're caught red-handed like this.

Georgia. Kentucky. Not a lot of difference 😟

@freeofgod Point.

Agreed. It should be hunting season for these guys. I'll get my dogs and 12 gauge.

@MrChange , I'll join you.

Doesn't everybody let other people use their phone to send obscene messages?

Not knowingly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.