Agnostic.com

8 1

Do you believe aliens created the human species, or had a hand in its evolutionary development?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. Because if they were intelligent and advanced enough to come here and do that, they would have made a much better job of it!

solar systems as ovum. interstellar comets as sperm.

Hard to say, but it wouldn't surprise me.

gater Level 7 June 5, 2019

That would be making god into a alien and then we have an extra step to say who created that alien. I guess it's aliens all the way down.

gearl Level 8 June 5, 2019

No, not consciously. Can't totally rule out panspermia, though.

1of5 Level 8 June 5, 2019

I don't know! All babies look suspiciously like space aliens to me!

nope. it's a bunch of stupid, juvenile bullsh!t. If you want to know the magical step that led to our awareness then look no further than a genetic sequence referred to as NOTCH2NL. This is the gene sequence that tells stem cells to become neurons. We had an inactive piece of that portion of DNA from a duplication error that suddenly became active and increased the neuron density in our cortex. No aliens.

No but that's not to say I don't believe life is abundant in the universe. I just think that a species that is smart enough to travel the galaxy would get it right.

It is also possible with the age of the Universe that multiple civilizations of intelligent beings existed - and died.

@Beowulfsfriend I liked how Star Trek dabbled in that idea. Several times in fact.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:356849
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.