Agnostic.com

5 1

A question for the ladies...

What is the funniest/most pathetic "compliment"/pick up line you ever received from a guy?...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lots of ridiculous ones. But my favorite when alone at the bar near closing time: "I've always been attracted to older women."

lol "I could make even a strong woman like you weak in the knees"...bye bye

Yes you could

@bobwjr That was the line someone sent to me...and I did not find it amusing for a first introduction...

@thinktwice sorry misread thought you could make a man weak in the knees sorry and you could make a man weak in the knees!

@bobwjr I understood what you meant...I know you, so I did not take offense...lol...

@thinktwice 🙂

@VictoriaNotes yes...the assumption of sex is always a turn off to me...it should be eased into after a bit, but not the first contact...it is off putting

A really evolved man would insist on being with an evolved, strong and smart woman.

My husband wasn’t an idiot, he needed a strong, intelligent woman to keep him from getting bored!

Bullshit strong women are the best

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2019

Yeah that is kind of what it says...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:357150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.