Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Magic Mushrooms Effectively Decriminalized In Oakland : NPR

I just love it when something happens that makes certain groups of people collectively meltdown because America's going to pot...or 'shrooms. 😛

I'm not marijuana/shrooms friendly. I'm one of those that smoked pot twice (at 19, and at 48.) I'm still paranoid. 😨😨 But I am pro-decriminalization of all drugs. Legalize, regulate, taxate. Those who indulge....'Shroom on! 🍄🍄🍄

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bring 'em on!

twill Level 7 June 8, 2019

It's great to see places like colorado/denver and oakland giving it a shot. Mushrooms don't work well with the control the gov'ts want to wield. It's interesting to see the comments here. Seems to show the relative prevalence of pot use vs mushroom use across multiple generations (ie. Much less shroom use, and plenty of misinformation). Just for clarity...marijuana is officially categorized as a hallucinogen, as are mushrooms. and they are as full of metaphorical magic as is humanly conceivable, though at lower doses, are just a smilin' good time.

Alright...Alright...Alright!

I'll weigh in and admit that I ate my share of shrooms in my day and... what was the question? Kidding. They're fine, not hallucinigetic, just a feel great time. They don't hurt you or anything. Life is full of things that make you feel good or bad; if you feel guilty feeling good once in awhile I'm glad I don't have to be around you I guess, but I came here to get away from stuff like religion for example that does that to people. If you do it to yourself, then that's a sad way to live.

I agree trippers must want to hallucinate even if they are sublimated....music feels pure colors move like flowers in the wind but reading Castenada or Cheyfsky can alter your states if you close your eyes and remember their paragraphs

Ditto Ditto hate smoking pot because of paranoia, but would legalize and tax like everything else.

Ditto, specially on the 'still paranoid' thing. Made me laugh thnx😁

Nice sentiment

bobwjr Level 10 June 6, 2019

Corporations are already maximizing dope prices so the black market is cheaper and trusted by addicts

You do know they aren't really magic right?

gater Level 7 June 6, 2019

@SeaGreenEyez Or it depends on your definition of magic 🙂

I don't use them but it's good for those who do...

@SeaGreenEyez read HIGH TIMES and listen to fascist radio in prohibition states....they complain cigarette companies are ruining the reforms with super concentrated reefer and users running to the hospital feeling od

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:357523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.