Agnostic.com

31 2

Can friends become lover?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course. In fact they say the best kind of relationship is one where you're in love with your best friend.

Does a USB cable plug into a USB port?

Yes. In fact, I think the best relationships start out as friendships. However, taking that step to becoming lovers can have repercussions. It might be a one night fling and you are fine. It might develop into a short relationship and then end... either acrymoniously, or not. It might continue on as just a FWB kind of thing, both of you enjoying each other physically and socially but not ready or interested in a deeper commitment... and it might deepen to that more permanent relationship.

So, the real question is what happens next? I have friends who do the FWB thing and they are fine. I have not been able to achieve this myself. Once we get naked together and enjoy each other, and explore... something subtle changes. I am sure that I am part of the problem since I have had no success here but I do think it's a two party problem.

Lol.Depends on the shape of the plug and the port. The old saying of "any port in a storm" does not apply to usb's.

Hey, I specified USB-USB interface... though, I suppose a USP port could have some fun with a Mini-USB cable... but, then we have to have a discussion about size and if it matters.

I do know for a fact that RJ-11 to RJ-45 cross breeding is possible, and fruitful, though the reverse is just painful and frustrating.

Do NOT try DVI-VGA! It is just an ugly scene no matter how much lube you try!

Absolutely and lovers can become friends. Speaking from experience on both accounts.

Of course they can. I'm now into a marriage that has lasted just a few days short of forever that began as a friendship. We have four adult children (that sounds weird, doesn't it?) of whom we are both proud -- and rightly so. Interestingly, in relation to this question, our relationship has grown stronger, our understanding broader, and our respect for one another increased with every year that has flown under the bridge.

Sure they can! Are you falling in love with an platonic friend?

Sure, it's call f#%k buddies.

I'm too old for fuck buddies. Fuck is only for people who don't want a relationship or go on a date.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.