Who is dumber?

• 16 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
snytiger6 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Five way tie???

Agreed!

Tough choices. In each case their shoe size exceeds their IQ.

I wanted to go with Nugent, but he's not necessarily stupid, just a loudmouth bigot really. Andy Dick is just a carnival sideshow. So it boiled down to Palin vs. the talking yam, for me. I went with the one whose ignorance will do the most damage, and that's the orange twatwaffle.

Palin just didnt have enough exposure to be #1 in everyone's eyes but had she had the time in office it would have been a "no-brainer" 😉

lerlo Level 8 June 9, 2019

IT'S A FIVE WAY TIE! They should all get a ribbon.

Participation trophies to all, and apoligies for my forgetting to include Michelle Bachman and "a box of rocks".

@snytiger6 I forgot about her and Santorum. They are fucking everywhere!

I want to choose all of them. Though it's a tie between Drumpf and Sarah Palin.

There might be an 4 way tie for 2nd place on your poll.

So dumb

bobwjr Level 10 June 8, 2019

Did you spell "dumber" wrong as a joke?

I wondered the same thing, and unlike certain others in no way thought you were displaying anything but curiosity

It was a typo (now corrected). I am legally blind and tend to miss a lot of typos. However, this pool is just for fun, so I don't think it really mattered.

did you spell it "dunber" just to be ironic?

It was a typo (now corrected). I am legally blind and tend to miss a lot of typos. However, this pool is just for fun, so I don't think it really mattered.

Tough choice, they're all petty stupid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.