Agnostic.com

2 0

Al dente - cooking pasta at home

Do you trust your gf, bf, wife, husband or partner to cook pasta al dente? Or do they let you to cook pasta while they cook the sause - even if its their turn to cook?

I don't trust anyone to cook the pasta. There's nothing worse than undercooked or overcooked pasta. Pasta has got to be just right.

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
SamKerry 7 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This may have been a facor in the failure of my marriage

Oh no! Hahahah! Sorry to hear that.

@SamKerry gotta focus on the important stuff

Bragging that I lived in Italy for fifteen years , my Mum In Law would have beat me with a spoon if I got it wrong .

Food over there would have been yummy - especially when allowing for differences between Westernised and authentic Italian dishes.

@SamKerry Absolutely , the mum in law , made a lot of her own pasta , especially , the ravioli were to die for. The nearest ' fast food ' place was about 30 Kms away .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35830
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.