Agnostic.com

30 0

My desire to travel is kicking in again. I would love to go somewhere by railroad. Suggestions? Thanks

DUCHESSA 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Colorado has some excursion trains, Durango-Silverton and Royal Gorge. Just a few hours each, but really nice scenery. It's not relly long distance travel.

I just rode from Oregon to Kansas city for $270. it didn't have many stops but it still took 70 hours. beautiful ride

If you're going by railroad take the train. It will be faster and more comfortable.

Hard to beat Scotland for a fun trip.. Can't wait to go back for my motorcycle tour..

[newmarketholidays.co.uk]

A coworker of mine took a train trip through a portion of Canada.....she said it was absolutely amazing. I would like to do that one day, too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.