Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Border Patrol is confiscating migrant kids' medicine, U.S. doctors say

I have to stop thi9nking things can't get much worse... Trump's peopel; always seem tp ,manage to make things worse.

snytiger6 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need more caring and thinking people in the higher levels of government.

Kid's medicine, such as cocaine and meth?

zesty Level 7 June 9, 2019

Such as for allergies, asthma and diabetes.

@snytiger6 I'm quite sure that the confiscated medicine was replaced by good American pills.

@zesty I am not at all confident. We re talking about the same border officials who lost track of over 1,400 children that they separated form their parents and don't 'even know whare they are. If they don t'care enough to keep track of children in their custody, I doubt the are all that concerned about providing needed medicines for the children they have kept track of.

@snytiger6 The border patrol is not responsible. The parents are! They lost their kids.

@zesty ICE Separated migrant children form parents, refused to let them hve contact, while in custody. Then they deported the parents without their children. Then they lost over 1400 of those children (so far). ICE can't explain how they got lost

There have been reports that the "lost" children have ended up in human (sex) trafficking rings. I hope not, bu tI woudl nto put it beyond the current administration.

@snytiger6 OK, let's see. A lot of illegals buy or rent children to cheat the American system. Who invited them to sneak into the US? Why are we responsible?

This is horrendous. Accusing anyone with medication of carrying illicit drugs and confiscating it!!!!!!!!!!! Totally disgusting!!!!!! Sue homeland security's asses.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.