Agnostic.com

9 0

I’ve started to call myself a non-theist. I like all the connotations.

What do you like to go by?

Annaleda 8 Nov 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going by atheist. I used to attend the Humanists of Greater Portland, but I don't dig groups. So I am an atheist.

I tend not to label myself.

If pushed I align myself with humanist values. Happy to be called an atheist.

Agnostic... .001 percent there may be something out there...

Until I got on this site I never thought so much about labels. I only chose some on the profile questions for the purpose of being on the site. they seem close

A humanist. It's hard to argue against humans. If they ask specifically about religion, then I don't mince words. Atheist.

I just say atheist.

"Theist accepting very low values for Theo."

In other words, something special may have happened somewhere up the line but whatever special thing it was, it is likely due to a natural cause.

“I'm not a religious person; I would call myself an atheist. I don't have a good story behind it, I'm just reasonable.”
—Anthony Jeselnik

Actually, I go by “non-theist” most of the time. But calling myself “reasonable” has a nice ring to it, too.

Cavalloscuro-dark horse-a monicker taken from the late George Harrison.

Love the song!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.