Agnostic.com

29 4

Government Tyranny

With the gun debate so hot and heavy these days, the topic of fear of government tryanny has been tossed around a lot.

I don't trust the US government at all but I also don't see the government using guns against us. I think the government already controls the citizens of the US via money and that if total control were to happen it would come without a shot fired. I think those in power would simply make us more and more powerless by taking away our ability to feed our families and survive.

Do you think an armed conflict with your government is a real possibility? If yes, how and why?

Crimson67 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, we're way past that little inconvienence. If this gov. considers you a threat they just ask Google for your history and use it against you in court. Our privacy is already gone.
If the Nazis KKK and antifa want to kill each other I think the gov. may sit that out for a bit. As long as they can keep making money they're happy.

Our government is supposed to be for the people by the people but now it appears to be plunging into a plutocracy bought and paid for by a few oligarchs. Will we (the populous) rise (with guns?) to a scenario from “A Tale of Two Cities?” I don’t know. Doubt it. But who knows what tomorrow will bring?

I think it is possible if NRA extremists take a position of armed resistance to gun control.I do not see it happening otherwise. In my opinion the hoarding of guns by NRA members in case of a government overreach is a aself fulfilling prophesy.

Trust me, the government have got you by the balls and they are the biggest most coordinated gang. its the same everywhere. if they want you gone then your gone. remember lady Dianna, deffinatly a hit and not an accident. with cards and morgages and all the sheeple you don't stand a fucking chance.

Oh not the gospel according to Al Fayed again ffs. Yes I have seen the documentary with all the D list celebs singing his tune. If it was all that, then why won't they show it? I will tell you why, legal reasons. In other words, he would get his arse sued off. All it proved was don`t let grieving relatives anywhere near the justice system. There was a full inquest (at tax payers expense) that dealt with this guilt trip. I say guilt trip because a, It was his pilled and drunk employee that was driving and b, If all those Diana worshipers had not bought any rag that had her pic on it then no paparazzi and no speeding car. If they were both that worried then why 85 mph in a built up area and no fucking seat belt on. Did they think they were above the law or bloody immortal?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.