Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Waksom, Texas outlaws abortion in all-male city council vote - The Washington Post

This town HAS no abortion clinic. Yet the town council decided it HAD to make a stand! The council is composed of ALL MEN. Like, wow, I did not see THAT coming....This is NOT about "protecting the rights of the pre-born" (whatever the eff THAT means) but more about controlling the womenfolk, I'd imagine. They're advising the citizens to save their spare change because they anticipate a lawsuit...YOU THINK???

BookDeath 8 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After all, if momma would have done that I would not be here. This is why your god is so much against abortion and you have to have control of a woman's body. In the Buybull a child only became a child at birth. There are no "pre-born" rights. In our times now this all gets complicated by lots of misinformation. Many sites claim aborted fetuses are used in medicine making as well as vaccines. A source is given and people tend to believe this. Let me back up. They think people are killing babies to make vaccines and medications. When did this start and why? I was vaccinated in the 50's with no hint of fetus material. Why now? The usual clamor around it is that "they just want to get rid of us." This mentality is heavily fused into a pro-lifer to where they all believe it. This is disgusting because anti-abortionists want it to be disgusting. It is also not true.

Am I pro-life? Yes, because the opposite is pro-death. If the latter is true then none of us would be here. Also, your now dead uncle Charlie could have had a son named Bobby if only he had of lived. WTF is this all about? It's time to stop nocturnal emissions and hire the jackoff police.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.