Agnostic.com

8 0

QUESTION Why Neil deGrasse Tyson failed to prove Earth isn’t flat - The Washington Post

Once again, Tyson clashes with the conspiracy-minded....

BookDeath 8 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I've said this many times, and I'll say it once again, if the Earth were flat, everyone would want to 'live on the edge.' In fact, I would love to visit a "Flat Earth Travel Agent" for a tour to the edge of our world! Sounds like fun!

i wonder what's on the other side ?

Now I understand Trump's ideas of a wall. If we go to close to the edge of the earth our ship will fall off.

WTF is that kind of horsehucky doing in the WP?

There is no need for someone of deGrass's (no cap. d?) status tol elevate thise numb-skulls by refutng their babble. Unless of course. there is a camera so he can watch himself laugh at his own jokes.

How do I phrase this statement in a kind and gentle manner? People that believe the earth is flat are a bunch of fucking morons.

Try again. 😀 Hahaha!

I argued with flat earthers for about a minute. What a waste of time. I'm glad those idiots believe the place is flat. Happy for 'em.

There's no proving anything to closed minded folk who won't listen.

We have pictures from space!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.