Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Distane and pity is what I feel, knowing the press has been under violent threats for far
too long here and around the world.
I fear influence peddling is seeped into
local newsprint also...

BBJong Level 7 June 15, 2019

Of course the Washington Post would publish a biased opinion. Sarah is brilliant and fair.

gater Level 7 June 15, 2019

'The report by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III: “Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from ‘countless members of the FBI’ was a ‘slip of the tongue.’ . . . She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made ‘in the heat of the moment’ that was not founded on anything.”'

So she lied outright in a national press conference, completely fabricated what "countless members of the FBI" supposedly said but in fact never said, and insisted that it was the truth when it was something she made up on the spot. This is not the Post editorializing, it's a quote from the Mueller report.

Explain how lying to the nation, and not retracting it until under oath in front of the Special Counsel months later, meets your definition of "brilliant and fair"?

While we're here, let's see some other lies she has been caught in.... [politifact.com]

@Paul4747 Do you know the difference from a lie an inaccuracy?

If you ask what time it is, and I say 11:15 and its 11:13 - is that a lie? no, only a biased dumbass would think that.

@gater It's not her fault. She's paid to lie for the lier in chief.

@gater I also know that if I say, for example, "Countless people have told me what a great author I would be" when in fact nobody said that, it would be a lie, not a misstatement. Your clock analogy is apples and oranges.

Furthermore, I do not recall insulting you anywhere. But I've noticed that Trump fans tend to throw personal slurs around when they have no actual case to make in defending their favorites.

He has all of the best people.....so far, we have not seen any...and definitely not her...

And yet there are 30% or so who will say Sanders did a great job and was treated unfairly by the media. I think trumps base likes to be lied to. It enables their biases.

That's why they like him so much...
And they don't see them as lies, they see them as truth. Their biases are already fixed, so anything that contradicts them must be lies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.