Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its not directly related but in the same vein. About a year ago Denmark banned halal meat because it is inhumane. The qoute at the time (translation) was "animal welfare before religion." If that isn't a polite fuck you I don't know what is.

Indeed it is about time!

That's fantastic!!!.

About time

bobwjr Level 10 June 15, 2019

I will state a line I often hear from Republicans...if they don't like it, they can move...

I can see a requirement that to attend a public school a person has to be vaccinated. Can the government actually tie someone up and vaccinate them against their will?

Who said that was being considered?

@darthfaja Nobody. I was asking a question.

I think it would come down laws requiring children beign educated, and laws requirign the children nto be neglected. when it comes down to enforcement. Those who dont' comply will face the child protective arm of social services.

I love New York!

@Antidronefreeman πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ₯΄

@Antidronefreeman And yet Ohio has the draconian anti abortion laws and New York supports women’s rights.

I have never understood why they were granted exemptions in the first place. Why does somebody's ridiculous and misguided mind-washed belief in some Sky Daddy and his Zombie Son trump the health and safety of the rest of the population?

They are really medical exemptions, but using religious exemption is how to opt out of our medical mafia when you have conditions that make you susceptible to bad reactions. Which actually is a real thing.

@drbubba Yeah, I have an autoiimmune condition which started to react badly to some vaccinations, but I still tend to get vaccinated whenever it is needed. You have ot weigh the pros and cons.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.