Agnostic.com

12 9

LINK Lake County church hosting 3-day ‘Make America Straight Again’ event - Orlando Sentinel

some people really think their shit don’t stink. By acting this way they think they are superior to everyone else who is different. But they’re not, they’re just fucking idiots and egotistical uneducated morons.

snytiger6 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Give it time one of them will be caught snorting coke off a rent boys ass

Simon1 Level 7 June 16, 2019

Absolutely disgusting. I will never understand how people can hate others solely because an ancient book of nonsense commands it. Sorry, the Bible is not a logical manual on how to live life or treat others. I’m certain these same people wouldn’t think it’s reasonable to stone their children for disobeying them like it suggests to do in Deuteronomy.

HaleyJ Level 4 June 16, 2019

Having heard some of the sermons from the likes of the NIFB, I'm not sure I agree with you. Ok, I should clarify, they don't advocate that they personally do it, they often claim that they would support the government doing it in their name (as relates to LGBT+). I think they would be equally OK with government sanctioned capital punishment of whatever the KJ version of the bible commands if their kids came out as anything other than their version of "godly" to them.
Edit: there would, of course, be a caveat for anything they didn't quite "get" like eating animals who have cloven feet but do not chew the cud (or vice versa), being in the same room/building as a menstruating woman, eating sea creatures that has not fins and scales (e.g. shrimp and lobster), fabrics made from more than one type of cloth, and all of those other things they probably enjoy.

Love is love and these bigots are trying to make us into a religious country .

The religious country battle has went on from the very beginning. Only a very few came here for "religious freedom" but that idea has mistakenly hung on in some way that believers think it applied to everyone. Apparently bible thumpers believe that the "mean old King" would not allow others to worship god. It simply is not so. Most that came here were the undesirables they sent.

So much talk of 'love' from such a narrow minded, hateful group. The hysteria shown tells me this is an act of desperation. They are a minority in this country and most other developed countries. Hopefully, they will crawl back in the holes they came from.

An interesting side note. Last months issue of National Geographic did a long report on Leonardo Da Vinci. It was stated that evidence shows Da Vinci was gay, vegetarian and left handed. Gays have contributed to the world from the earliest of times.

I wish them the best of luck... after all, they've been fighting homosexuality for thousands of years... to no avail... they could probably use at least one win after all this time. /s

For those that don't know, "/s" means "end sarcasm" as in everything before /s was sarcasm.

What a bunch of couch of douches

bobwjr Level 10 June 15, 2019

Maybe I'm wrong, but in that video it looked like he was wearing a cotton/polyester blend shirt.

I'll give you odds he had bacon for breakfast.

I'll also bet he watches football games.

And I wonder how long it's been since he had a shrimp dinner?

And I'd be surprised if he doesn't support Donald Trump, who has violated at least five of the commandments that actually made the top 10.

Maybe we should make a deal. For every gay they kill we get rid of one more Republican adulterer.

I guess, in this day and age, it shouldn’t surprise that there is one person calling for the government to execute gays and lesbians. And it shouldn’t, but does, surprise us that this is actually the second such person to call for government executions of LGBTQ individuals in America this week.

They rely on Old Testament directives and ignore the teachings of the man they profess to believe. They most likely believe in biblical inerrancy but they are selective even there, as well. I’m sure they will be the first to cry about persecution of Christians in this country, as well.

If, and I believe it so, that is true, I would like to invite both of these men and any who believe as they, to visit Saudi Arabia or Iran, with their Bibles. There, they can preach to others who believe that homosexuality in any form is a mortal sin deserving of the death penalty. And, they will also be able to learn, first hand, what true persecution for their religion really means. May their God have mercy on their souls.

oh...I thought we were celebrating the end of male erectile dysfunction...oops...

It is called the shallow end of the gene pool.

just stop all those straight people from having GAY children

There are times I really wish I still lived down in that area.
Or at least could still drive.

I'd be parked outside and holding up a few signs which would clearly
communicate exactly what I think of their position.
I'd also bring a cooler, pack a lunch, and stay the day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.